Training Camp 2014...Tweets from all sources, Week 1

Rodak breaks it down... 2nd day of 3rd down work, 1st day of Red zone work

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 11m

The Bills put a heavy emphasis on red zone work in Wednesday’s practice. The results were mixed: http://es.pn/1kc5qWd

Woods saying, "Hey! Remember me?!"

Todd Clausen@ToddJClausen 14m

Sammy Watkins isn't the only #Bills snatching one-handed catches out of mid air, Robert Woods with his own @dandC pic pic.twitter.com/KA4xZZuzyP

BtPYN8pCAAAL56L.jpg

Ryan@RyanTalbotBills 27m

I hope that the #Bills are negotiating a new contract w/ Jerry Hughes. Some say he was just a Pettine guy, but I disagree. Looks good at DE.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 1m

.@DSearcy25: "Being versatile adds to your value as a player." Coaches can entrust with multiple responsibilities. pic.twitter.com/3ExKkkyVd1

BtPL2rVCAAE0t8J.jpg

Searcy really seems like he'll find himself a Bryan Scott type role in this team. A safety who can play LB in nickel when needed. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, I think this is the type of depth player we should sign before he reaches free agency.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

BtPIBzzCYAA2LEi.jpg

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 5m

Doug Marrone has no update on when Marcell Dareus may re-take his conditioning test

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 4m

Marrone: "My expectations of our performance ... are extremely high. I'm encouraged with this team ... But we have to be better"

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 2m

Marrone: "@DSearcy25 has played extremely well for us. He doesn't get enough credit." Multi-talented, valuable player.

Doug, could you not lean on the podium so much, you're going to tip over.

I have determined that on the 30th, not only am I going to do a play by play, but I am going to log EJ's passes... Completions, attempts and then of the incomplete passes, who is to blame- arrant throw vs drop...

Hopefully that will give a little more insight...

Please include facial expressions, gestures, and other body movements as appropriate so we know exactly what sort of leadership qualities are being exhibited.

And don't forget to include if he's gassed, or panting at all, and of course what his sweat level is - appropriate, adequate, insufficient, or off the charts.

Silva not a big EJ guy (the interviewed him on WGR a couple times):

Evan Silva@evansilva 4m

#Bills QB EJ Manuel "was indecisive during 7on7s & coupled it with inaccurate throws to WRs throughout team drills": http://www.wgr550.com/Bills-training-camp-observations-Day-3/9034669?pid=416311 …

Woods saying, "Hey! Remember me?!"

Better pic

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 9m

One hand + helmet = TD #BillsCampMath pic.twitter.com/Y32ZBZxMPL

Robert Woods

BtPfaXlCQAEey5O.jpg

Searcy really seems like he'll find himself a Bryan Scott type role in this team. A safety who can play LB in nickel when needed. I said it in another thread and I'll say it again, I think this is the type of depth player we should sign before he reaches free agency.

23 is the Mike!

kj

Any report on the massive Guard from Baylor, Richardson? Was hoping something was there, but early on, the lack of chatter indicates he might be practice squad fodder....

In Gaughan's report above, it said he was running with the 3rd team OL....

This may be difficult to do, but if it were me, I have a preset sheet in front me so I could check off several things all at once that - in addition to what you listed - also noted things such as (checked down, went through to second or third receiver set, under pressure, no pressure, lots of time, scrambled (early?), type of pass (fade, straight-line middle, down and out (timing)), etc .

Thanks ahead of time for such an indepth analysis.

Is that it? Lol

I have struggled over if it's better to do a quick and relatively current play by play or take notes and have a better post practice analysis...

Advice???

EJ Manuel@EJManuel3 7m

Pullin em in by any means necessary @robertwoods http://instagram.com/p/qzU5pYqDIz/

Another great catch...

Retweeted by Damond Talbot

PGpWyXtX_bigger.jpegjohn_kucko@john_kucko 3m

Yep, #14 is the real deal! Superb one handed grab from Sammy Watkins today at #Bills camp via @Bjopp #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/8P5SJ8WxHh

BtPwylHCYAETswO.jpg

Edited by Donald Duck