"Upstate developer" interested in buying Bills

@DIRTBAG:BREAKING NEWS: @DIRTBAG has confirmed than a hydrofracking sabres fan from pennsylvania with a tennis playing daughter and a strong disdain for jerry sullivan may be interested in buying the @buffalobills. #Exclusive Interview at 11 followed by @stuboyar "after hours" at 11:30 featuring special guest the @whyguy.

@DIRTBAG:BREAKING NEWS: @DIRTBAG has confirmed than a hydrofracking sabres fan from pennsylvania with a tennis playing daughter and a strong disdain for jerry sullivan may be interested in buying the @buffalobills. #Exclusive Interview at 11 followed by @stuboyar "after hours" at 11:30 featuring special guest the @whyguy.

Is it going to be online anywhere?

Cant wait until Pegula is announced so all the talk can end.

Or anyone who'll keep the team here.

Side note, while at a game two seasons ago I think it was Titans; Pegula was sitting in a suite interacting with fans. After the Bills lost the lead Pegula stated something like "I'd fire the coach on Monday if I owned the team." Just thought it was interesting at that time. Now I think it leads me to think if he does buy the team he'll be a visible owner. More like Bob Kraft at games than Jones meddling with the team. Hopefully without the leather pealed back face also.

This guy is full of crap! and a p.o.s.! nothing he say's is ever true and vomits promises out of his mouth that he never follows through on. Not to mention, there is no way he has the cake to put up required to buy the franchise. Also, KDiggz is correct, the lawsuit that is coming his way with the city of Rochester is bad.

He was given huge tax breaks for buying the old Irondequoit Mall for developing. Came up with a grandiose plan to show the public....then nothing happens, for like 2 years. He wasn't even paying the taxes or at least not all of the taxes on the property. His tax payment deadline came and went and the town never saw a dime. And while all this is going on, he says he is having trouble getting financing for the development. So, if the guy can't get financing for a property development project, where in the hell is he coming up with the money to buy an NFL Franchise that will sell in the neighborhood of a BILLION dollars!

PS, I am from Rochester and although I do not live in the town of Irondequite it's a touchy subject for me and thousands of others in my area.....Okay, my rant is over.

BigPappy

Trust your Rochester brethren. We want this schlub as far away from the Bills as possible.

And your Syracuse brethren. The Congels never follow through on their grand plans. I'm still waiting for Destiny to be completed (it was promised to be done June, 2004)

• 2 weeks later...