What is better, no guns, or more guns?

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

HATE groups are not militia.  My comment said the I agree with hate group. its implying thats more than 10 old dudes on a message board is the funny part.  

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/does-the-fbi-investigate-hate-groups-in-the-united-states

"Investigations are conducted only when a threat or advocacy of force is made; when the group has the apparent ability to carry out the proclaimed act; and when the act would constitute a potential violation of federal law."

You all ok with this cuz I sure am.

you and comprehension. 

its intentional. is retirement that boring you just say anything for replies?  

• Disagree 1

14 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

HATE groups are not militia.  My comment said the I agree with hate group. its implying thats more than 10 old dudes on a message board is the funny part.  

you and comprehension. 

its intentional. is retirement that boring you just say anything for replies?  

it's raining today.  played fairly well yesterday tho.  couple OB duck hooks killed my score.  good thing we were playing skins.  oh and trump has been indicted.

So how many of these militia "field days" do you imagine occur nationally.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/citizen-militias-in-the-u-s-are-moving-toward-more-violent-extremism/

"No one really knows how many civilian militia groups exist because they repeatedly form, splinter into separate units and dissolve, as members’ interests wax and wane. Typical units have no more than 20 or so members who consistently attend events, but some have only two people, and others have more than 200. In addition to the heavy skew toward white males—at least 90 percent in most groups—most participants are in their late 20s or early 30s, although I have known of members as young as 18 and as old as 70. There are a few women who fully participate in militias, and because of their activity they tend to be well respected and rise to leadership roles. (Jessica Watkins, a leader of an Ohio militia who was arrested for her participation in the Capitol riot, is one example.) Still, most militia units have a culture suffused with casual misogyny"

any of this sound familiar?

"Across this spectrum, however, militia groups share certain similarities. Their members are almost exclusively white men, and they espouse values of nationalism as well as yearnings to restore “better times” from this country’s past. I and other sociologists refer to them as nostalgic groups. Their values are often entwined with racist and sexist attitudes, in part because they deny or disregard the hostility directed at minority groups and women during that idealized history. A metaphor I like to use to explain the connection across these groups is that it is like having multiple trees on the same small plot of land. They are separate entities, but their roots grow in the same soil. Their branches intermingle when the wind blows just right, occasionally getting close enough so that you cannot tell where one tree stops and another begins."

Edited by redtail hawk

14 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

When you suggest something won’t save lives it is.

See if you were smarter you would know there is a manifesto that already describes those things I mentioned, it was written by Karl Marx.

It will though, you just don't care. 

You like these weapons because they make you feel intimidating? 

36 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Thats what it results in.

Abolition of Property in Land and Application of all Rents of Land to Public Purpose.

A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax.

Abolition of All Rights of Inheritance.

Confiscation of the Property of All Emigrants and Rebels.

Centralization of Credit in the Hands of the State, by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly.

Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State.

Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State, the Bringing Into Cultivation of Waste Lands, and the Improvement of the Soil Generally in Accordance with a Common Plan.

Equal Liability of All to Labor. Establishment of Industrial Armies, Especially for Agriculture.

Combination of Agriculture with Manufacturing Industries; Gradual Abolition of the Distinction Between Town and Country by a More Equable Distribution of the Population over the Country.

Free Education for All Children in Public Schools. Abolition of Children's Factory Labor in it's Present Form. Combination of Education with Industrial Production

And the best part, Re education camps for people that dont agree.

Every time. Millions die. every time.

"This political group did something I didn't like and treated a politician I like in a way I think is unfair, therefore they must actually want to turn this country into Communist Hellscape."

.....well that escalated quickly.

23 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

it's raining today.  played fairly well yesterday tho.  couple OB duck hooks killed my score.  good thing we were playing skins.  oh and trump has been indicted.

So how many of these militia "field days" do you imagine occur nationally.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/citizen-militias-in-the-u-s-are-moving-toward-more-violent-extremism/

"No one really knows how many civilian militia groups exist because they repeatedly form, splinter into separate units and dissolve, as members’ interests wax and wane. Typical units have no more than 20 or so members who consistently attend events, but some have only two people, and others have more than 200. In addition to the heavy skew toward white males—at least 90 percent in most groups—most participants are in their late 20s or early 30s, although I have known of members as young as 18 and as old as 70. There are a few women who fully participate in militias, and because of their activity they tend to be well respected and rise to leadership roles. (Jessica Watkins, a leader of an Ohio militia who was arrested for her participation in the Capitol riot, is one example.) Still, most militia units have a culture suffused with casual misogyny"

any of this sound familiar?

"Across this spectrum, however, militia groups share certain similarities. Their members are almost exclusively white men, and they espouse values of nationalism as well as yearnings to restore “better times” from this country’s past. I and other sociologists refer to them as nostalgic groups. Their values are often entwined with racist and sexist attitudes, in part because they deny or disregard the hostility directed at minority groups and women during that idealized history. A metaphor I like to use to explain the connection across these groups is that it is like having multiple trees on the same small plot of land. They are separate entities, but their roots grow in the same soil. Their branches intermingle when the wind blows just right, occasionally getting close enough so that you cannot tell where one tree stops and another begins."

Members of erie county militia worked their ars off in the blizard.

mention the cajun navy?

Sounds like the same narrative you and yours been puking for years.  

DEMONIZE the others.. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It's self evident 

So answering you would be stupid. 

Are there too many gun laws already? 

I love this!

Tibs: We need to Ban AR-15 to save lives 

Comms: How is banning AR15 going to save lives 

Tibs: They just will

Comms: Explain how 

Tibs: Well the answer is self evident so it’s stupid to answer

Fine. Pretend I’m stupid, explain it to me as you would a child. How would banning the AR15 save lives? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

I love this!

Fine. Pretend I’m stupid, explain it to me as you would a child. How would banning the AR15 save lives? 

No thanks. We need to ban those guns though

The time is coming. The rising Democratic majority will do this sooner or later 

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL, so NO after all that you have nothing. 

do we use the laws we have now?  

I have the power of the people behind me. These guns will be banned. You will lose and then you will move on to something else that is stupid to defend. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

To save lives 

Drugs: 109,000

Alcohol: 104,000

Automobile:  37,500

Handguns: 63,00

Blunt Objects: 1,600

Knives: 1,500

Boats: 660

Fists/Hands: 600

Airplanes: 380 

AR-15/All Rifles: 360

Shotguns: 200

Deer: 120

Dogs: 60

Ban the AR-15. Save lives. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I love this!

Same script every time. 

in Blackhat they have instructions and ways to buy or build comment profiles. but last I knew it was only twiter, Disquord, and other big social media sites. maybe.

4 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Non-sequester. Saying other things are bad, too, doesn't mean a solution to this is wrong

Your numbers do not count the untold number traumatized by these weapons. They are a public health problem. Look at all the schools closed this week from fear of these murderous weapons. 

Can't wait to throw a party when these things are banned 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Same script every time. 

in Blackhat they have instructions and ways to buy or build comment profiles. but last I knew it was only twiter, Disquord, and other big social media sites. maybe.

Actually I don’t believe this is trolling. That poster has been on here for sometime. That poster is the example for what a liberal is.

• Haha (+1) 1

I think before introducing new laws we should try to enforce the laws we have. Most of these situations could've been avoided if we didn't ignore the numerous red flags most of these types of people present well ahead of shooting some place up. But yeah more gun laws.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Actually I don’t believe this is trolling. That poster has been on here for sometime. That poster is the example for what a liberal is.

Yup, educated, intelligent, yet chatting with dog sh it like you. Go figure 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I think before introducing new laws we should try to enforce the laws we have. Most of these situations could've been avoided if we didn't ignore the numerous red flags most of these types of people present well ahead of shooting some place up. But yeah more gun laws.

What laws? 

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I have some friends that are Correctional Officers. it's an open secret prisoners can get anything in prison they can get in the streets. its also an open secret that the guards turn ignore the Cell phones as it keeps the inmates occupied.  guessing people like that just make any kind of comment to get human interaction or make the day move.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Non-sequester. Saying other things are bad, too, doesn't mean a solution to this is wrong

Your numbers do not count the untold number traumatized by these weapons. They are a public health problem. Look at all the schools closed this week from fear of these murderous weapons. 

Can't wait to throw a party when these things are banned 

So, it's not the number of people killed... it's also people being "traumatized" by AR-15's? 

Hold on a second... Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Okay... I didn't know schools closed this week because they are "scared of the AR-15". You sure schools (whatever schools you're talking about, no idea) aren't scared of a someone with any gun? Just the AR-15. Right? 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Are these stats actually true? If so, banning these weapons is the very definition of a poster child for a political talking point. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

So, it's not the number of people killed... it's also people being "traumatized" by AR-15's? 

Hold on a second... Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Okay... I didn't know schools closed this week because they are "scared of the AR-15". You sure schools (whatever schools you're talking about, no idea) aren't scared of a someone with any gun? Just the AR-15. Right? 

Can't be both??? 

• Haha (+1) 1