What is better, no guns, or more guns?

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

They are going to pass a federal law to get rid of all of the guns? Lol just like they did with drugs? I can get drugs faster than I can get a Happy Meal. You are living in quite the fantasy world. There will always be bad guys with guns just like there will always be bad guys with drugs and bad guys with knives etc etc. There are bad people in this world. Knowing that don't you think good guys should be able to protect themselves? Or should I go to jail on a felony just for carrying concealed into a Walmart? Please let this make sense 

I agree that it is unlikely that they go full Australia to solve gun deaths. 

Instead, we are likely to continue to do absolutely nothing as innocent people are slaughtered because people stubbornly insist at looking at everything EXCEPT the cause of gun violence so we can’t even get to a serious discussion of potential options. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

I agree that it is unlikely that they go full Australia to solve gun deaths. 

Instead, we are likely to continue to do absolutely nothing as innocent people are slaughtered because people stubbornly insist at looking at everything EXCEPT the cause of gun violence so we can’t even get to a serious discussion of potential options. 

They are doing something. In NY state they are trying to make it a felony for someone like me who has responsibly carried a gun every day for over a decade to continue doing so. I've never broken the law in my life and they are going to give me a felony and put me in jail for just going about my life and not bothering anybody? It's nobody's business if I have a gun with me and nobody even knows that I do. So how is that fixing anything?

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

I've never broken the law in my life and they are going to give me a felony and put me in jail for just going about my life and not bothering anybody? It's nobody's business…

So funny to see the insecure childish cult cry about guns and potential restrictions and yet in the same breath champion taking rights away from women

Classic MAGA

31 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You’re the one who can’t handle ANY mitigation efforts.

And tell us why no other country has this issue with guns? 

I can't handle ANY mitigation efforts?  Sorry Charlie.  I'm one of the few who has for the longest time on the forum actually posted mitigation ideas not hand wringing.  

Are you totally wrong on everything??  

29 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So funny to see the insecure childish cult cry about guns and potential restrictions and yet in the same breath champion taking rights away from women

Classic MAGA

In the history of the world women have never had the right of killing babies. There's an actual amendment in the constitution saying I'm allowed to have my gun. Not sure how these are related in any way

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

In the history of the world women have never had the right of killing babies. There's an actual amendment in the constitution saying I'm allowed to have my gun. Not sure how these are related in any way

Right to privacy, right? That’s in the constitution.

Just like you want your privacy - you even told us:

41 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's nobody's business

Why do your rights supersede my right to live? 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So I can kill my children as long as I do it in private? That ‘right to privacy’ is the dumbest spin on this discussion ever devised. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

So I can kill my children as long as I do it in private? That ‘right to privacy’ is the dumbest spin on this discussion ever devised. 

It’s ok - we can send them to school and roll the dice.

Or grow up in a red state and watch them starve. 

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

If you are knocked up you are in that position by your own doing. If you don't want to get preggers then don't. I've never been in that position and nobody I'm friends with ever has. So everyone I know is just lucky? Or perhaps just responsible.

And you are asking the wrong person because I don't care if people get abortions. I just know that it's wrong to kill people. I think people will do it either way so it's worthless to pass laws around it

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

If you are knocked up you are in that position by your own doing. If you don't want to get preggers then don't. I've never been in that position and nobody I'm friends with ever has. So everyone I know is just lucky? Or perhaps just responsible.

41 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's nobody's business

Right it's nobody's business if you get knocked up. So why would I pay for an abortion for you? Has nothing to do with me. Pay for your own abortion and leave me out of it.

And also enjoy Hell. I hear it gets hot down there for baby killers.

Edited by KDIGGZ

14 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Right it's nobody's business if you get knocked up. So why would I pay for an abortion for you? Has nothing to do with me. Pay for your own abortion and leave me out of it.

And also enjoy Hell. I hear it gets hot down there for baby killers.

What a fn mess 

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yes I know. People with no morals running around getting knocked up and expecting the government to kill the baby for them. And the majority of Americans agree with that. Is this real life?

jfc - you think the government pays for EVERY abortion?

And let’s talk about morals:

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.8d339b1d505da35f906b75ae1a6f048e.jpeg

You freaks don’t care about children