What does Cyrus Kouandjio add to the Bills offense?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for the home opener to see these guys. It will be fun in Chicago, but I'm flying my two boys up as a yearly thing for the home opener. Hopefully we don't have a late 4th quarter loss like last year against the Pats.

There is nothing like seeing your team live, and I especially can get a close look at the new line. We'll be in the lower level so you can see the battle in the trenches.

Go Bills!

This guy has a big chip on his shoulder for not being drafted in the 1st round.

He was a gift for us in the 2nd round, and I can not wait to see him on the field.

i agree he is a big time talent who will be even better on the right side due to the factors listed. The only concern is his long term health in his knee.

i agree he is a big time talent who will be even better on the right side due to the factors listed. The only concern is his long term health in his knee.

Someone please show me a medical report saying this kids knee is an issue. There are NONE! One of the best surgeons in the WORLD says the knee is just fine. He played the last TWO seasons on the knee with no issues. So please produce something that actually shows this kids knee is an issue.

I can't wait for the home opener to see these guys. It will be fun in Chicago, but I'm flying my two boys up as a yearly thing for the home opener. Hopefully we don't have a late 4th quarter loss like last year against the Pats.

There is nothing like seeing your team live, and I especially can get a close look at the new line. We'll be in the lower level so you can see the battle in the trenches.

Go Bills!

Are you going to the Chicago game, or did you mean you just couldn't wait for it?

The wife and I are flying out to Chicago for that game- then I am ditching her for the home opener... Are you headed over to the TBDHOT?

I really like Cyrus' game!! As long as that knee holds up, I think our OL is in for a great season!!!

Someone please show me a medical report saying this kids knee is an issue. There are NONE! One of the best surgeons in the WORLD says the knee is just fine. He played the last TWO seasons on the knee with no issues. So please produce something that actually shows this kids knee is an issue.

sorry, was just commenting on what was reported. I do feel better about Andrews assessment. Edited by YoloinOhio

I've pretty much be saying the same thing!!! While the injury he suffered was quite serious due to the importance of that particular leg for his craft- two years playing on that knee, along with a highly regarded medical expert giving it the thumbs up... I fail to see all the concerns..

Funny. Like Buddy Nix on Cordy Glenn, "We see him as a guard."

Tony Pauline @TonyPaulineFollow

Back from combine workout. Bills scout commented earlier, "Cyrus Kouandjio say goodbye to round one"...sluggish, slow & totally unprepared.

http://q.usatoday.co...ferian-jenkins/

http://profootballta...some-physicals/

Edited by uncle flap

Good point. Yet he still was not taken in the first round.

Were all of the other OT's taken before him that much more talented?

Good point. Yet he still was not taken in the first round.

Were all of the other OT's taken before him that much more talented?

I don't think they were all that much better- but they performed better in the combine and pro days... Cyrus is a gamer...

I don't think they were all that much better- but they performed better in the combine and pro days... Cyrus is a gamer...

i think those teams were looking for a LT. CK is better suited for RT, I believe.

Makes sense. Let's see if he can go out there and dominate.

Wait, weren't we told by WEO that the Bills FO was completely incapable of creating draft related smokescreens and that anyone who believed that they could was delusional?

This can't possibly be true.

Its not. RT are a dime a dozen. Bills reached again..

Honestly this draft was the work of a smart guy DW and a team of scouts etc who were very focused going into the offseason

Edited by 3rdand12

Its not. RT are a dime a dozen. Bills reached again..

Honestly this draft was the work of a smart guy DW and a team of scouts etc who were very focused going into the offseason

Do you approve of the maneuver or not- unless I missed something from above, the end of your first statement seems to contradict your second...