Obama Sure Loves Himself Some B. O.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cut him some slack--he's a Canadian living in Brazil and is missing his bacon.

:thumbsup:

we get maher here on hbo. used to get fox news but the big shots that run the cable companies in brasil realized what bill oreilly and sean hannity were presenting was a big pile of steaming shyte so they never renewed the contract!

Edited by PO'14

we get maher here on hbo. used to get fox news but the big shots that run the cable companies in brasil realized what bill oreilly and sean hannity were presenting was a big pile of steaming shyte so they never renewed the contract!

why do they still have Maher?

If you get your news or inspiration from Bill Maher then you are eating an even bigger pile of schit.

why do they still have Maher?

Because anyone who thinks Bill O'Reilly is a big steaming pile of shiite undoubtedly believes everything said by Bill Maher.

O'Reilly's bit gets old quickly, but he's not the fool Sean Hannity is, and to equate them is to be less than sincere.

But if you watch Maher regularly, you're a borderline gatorman statist who doesn't understand why Keith Olbermann gets fired everywhere he goes.

Because anyone who thinks Bill O'Reilly is a big steaming pile of shiite undoubtedly believes everything said by Bill Maher.

O'Reilly's bit gets old quickly, but he's not the fool Sean Hannity is, and to equate them is to be less than sincere.

But if you watch Maher regularly, you're a borderline gatorman statist who doesn't understand why Keith Olbermann gets fired everywhere he goes.

La,

Too much analysis dude!

I live in Brasil. I think Maher is funny and know full well hes a full blown liberal. Honestly, we used to have Fox News but the Contract with Cable companies never renewed about 4 years ago. I liked watching both Oreilly and on the other side Anderson Cooper. CNN has its channel here. I watch Cooper, but they really turned me off since the Malaysian airplane overkill. Now they dont stop talking about kids being left in cars.

Anyways. Like Brasil, Canada and U.S.,,,the goddamn government system is broke. They can all go to hell!

La,

Too much analysis dude!

I live in Brasil. I think Maher is funny and know full well hes a full blown liberal. Honestly, we used to have Fox News but the Contract with Cable companies never renewed about 4 years ago. I liked watching both Oreilly and on the other side Anderson Cooper. CNN has its channel here. I watch Cooper, but they really turned me off since the Malaysian airplane overkill. Now they dont stop talking about kids being left in cars.

Anyways. Like Brasil, Canada and U.S.,,,the goddamn government system is broke. They can all go to hell!

So you like Anderson Cooper in live in Brasil?? Hmmm. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

So you like Anderson Cooper in live in Brasil?? Hmmm. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Its a great attempt at a joke. However.....Brasil = rated as a country with some of the most beautiful women in the world!

Now, had I been watching Glenn Beck with Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham, then I would be concerned about my sexuality!

Edited by PO'14

I, Barack: Obama References Himself Twelve Times in Latest Fund-raising Email

But enough about me. Let's talk about how you feel about me . . . Maybe Barack Obama should modify his famous New Age-y line, uttered after the 2008 Super Tuesday results, to read "I am the one I have been waiting for." In recent times, it's become an entertaining parlor game to count the number of self references in President Obama's public statements.

The latest opportunity to play the game comes via a fund-raising email the prez sent out this morning. Defiantly entitled "I Won't Apologize," the short message contains by my count no fewer than 11 self-references [12 if you count the URL for the fund-raising link]—a self-adoring assortment of I, I'm, I'll and me. View the complete email at the link

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz37js9RfhT

I agree. I can take O'Reilly for a while, but Hannity makes my teeth hurt. I don't care how much I may agree with someone's point of view, if their delivery is arrogant, smarmy condescention, then I just can't take it.

I like Bill O'Reilly, he is fair and impartial. Anyone who says otherwise just does not watch the show and just watches clips. He has people from both sides on in almost every segment of his show.

Hannity is way out there.

I would have some fun with Megan Kelly.

I agree. I can take O'Reilly for a while, but Hannity makes my teeth hurt. I don't care how much I may agree with someone's point of view, if their delivery is arrogant, smarmy condescention, then I just can't take it.

The thing about Hannity is that he was first in line to discuss Obama with Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, "Rules for Radicals," community organizer, no executive experience, etc. Any more he is either criticizing Obama's tie choice or saying "I told you so," and he has essentially become the Chris Matthews of the right.