Israel supporters=idiots

Uh oh it's getting real. Here in Va Beach we have some dirty hippies standing outside the Taco Bell with huge free Palestine posters.

Which one was joe ? Which one was birddog ?

Honked my horn, they all looked at me for approval, then I hit em with the thumbs down!

Suck it hippies.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Joe, you gonna respond to the fact Hamas refused to ceasefire so they could keep trying to kill Israelis? I mean, they would rather let their own civilians die then stop attacking Israelis.

Or are you just gonna wait for the next hack editorial piece to come out?

Hey Joe, you gonna respond to the fact Hamas refused to ceasefire so they could keep trying to kill Israelis? I mean, they would rather let their own civilians die then stop attacking Israelis.

We all know the answer to that question.

Clap clap clap. Finish him !!

Wow! Irsael really must of screwed up. The UNITED STATES criticized them!

Jerusalem (CNN) -- The United States and the United Nations used the strongest language yet in condemning the latest strike on a U.N.-run shelter in Gaza, with Washington calling the attack "disgraceful."

At least nine people at the school, which was being used as a shelter for about 3,000 people, were killed in the shelling.

The Israel Defense Forces said that it targeted three Palestinian Islamic Jihad members riding a motorcycle in the vicinity of the school.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/03/world/meast/mideast-crisis/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

They're looking for excuses to hate the Jews, because, well, they already hate the jews:

Krauthammer: World’s Anti-Semitic Reaction to Gaza ‘Orwellian.’ .................................But it’s not a two-minute hate. It’s closer to a two-millennium hate.

Cultural misappropriation:

“Angry Black Woman” to anti-Israel activists: Stop pilfering civil rights legacy for your “repugnant agenda.”

Rosa Parks never wore a suicide vest.

State dept should expect the following message from senator Lyndsey graham

http://youtu.be/UbsVQiY0Qkw

unfortunately, this is where a large portion of israel support originates. being against this isn't anti semitism. it's anti stupid.

i haven't seen anyone praise hamas. they're scum of the earth but the israeli's also practice moral relativism on a daily basis. both of their actions are to be condemned.

i haven't seen anyone praise hamas. they're scum of the earth but the israeli's also practice moral relativism on a daily basis. both of their actions are to be condemned.

Oh ok. So Israel should just sit back and allow Hamas to burrow tunnels in and launch rockets?

I have a question for the Palestinian supporters. To preface, I'm no fan of the Israelis, and I don't expect the Palestinians to accept their settlement expansions under the rationale of "our God said your land is ours" any more than I would if a bunch of hairy krishnas evicted me because my house was on their holy chanting ground. That said, how are the Israelis to make peace with a group whose stated goal is their destruction?

I have a question for the Palestinian supporters. To preface, I'm no fan of the Israelis, and I don't expect the Palestinians to accept their settlement expansions under the rationale of "our God said your land is ours" any more than I would if a bunch of hairy krishnas evicted me because my house was on their holy chanting ground. That said, how are the Israelis to make peace with a group whose stated goal is their destruction?

Great question, something that for sure needs to be answered. But the question goes just as well the other way around. How should the Palestinians deal with a country that has forced them off their land, is actively taking more land from them under any pretext, is bombing them, totally cutting them off from economic freedom, bombing their schools, firing artillery at their children playing on the beach and treating them with complete contempt.

Geesh, I sure hope this is not true:

http://www.conservat...t-building-idf/

Hamas hanging children on buildings in an attempt to not get them bombed? Looks like a joke, I hope it is not true.

Hey, its crude propaganda, but I'm sure someone will believe it