Unstoppable CJ

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like usual. That too. Freddy has constantly proved me wrong. When I was on his train back during his first few years claiming for him to start over Lynch, everyone thought I was crazy. Now he shows that he doesn't have any give up in him. He's got to be my favorite Bills of all time and I hope he keeps trucking.

Only thing Fred has shown me is that he CANT get 1000 yards as a splitback with CJ! Fred is a decent backup for CJ... CJ has outrushed him the past two seasons...

Can everyone just stop for a second and help CJ with his Ipad so he can study his playbook?

Cj Spiller@CJSPILLER 28m

Need my iPad followers advice trying to get in device but it's locked with a code is there anyway I can get on

Someone should tweet him directions to the Apple Store or the Bills' IT guy's email address.

Only thing Fred has shown me is that he CANT get 1000 yards as a splitback with CJ! Fred is a decent backup for CJ... CJ has outrushed him the past two seasons...

If you can honestly say that you want EJ on the field over Freddy when the game is on the line then I question your football knowledge. CJ is a decent back & it's not his fault that Chan wanted a shiny toy with his first pick as Bills coach, but, he will never be THE guy. He can be used effectively and he can be a weapon, but he will never be a top back because he doesn't have the stamina.

If you can honestly say that you want EJ on the field over Freddy when the game is on the line then I question your football knowledge. CJ is a decent back & it's not his fault that Chan wanted a shiny toy with his first pick as Bills coach, but, he will never be THE guy. He can be used effectively and he can be a weapon, but he will never be a top back because he doesn't have the stamina.

I disagree with all of this.

Then you can question it! Fred is decent, but I think CJ is better! CJ has outrushed him two years in a row! If CJ wants a TD he has to rush 35+ yards for it! Fred Jackson gets the 1 yard line runs. Lets see If they leave Fred in now that we have dixion.

Cbssportline Pete Prisco wrote that CJ is the most overrated player on the Bills and that Robey is the most underrated. REad here:

http://www.cbssports...rs-team-by-team

I happen to agree with his picks. But it would be nice if he substantiated them a little better than "didn't live up to expectations".

There is far less detail there than in your typical post here on the subject. Amazing he draws a CBS paycheck with submissions like that.

Edited by CodeMonkey