Hall of Fame Weekend 2014

YoloinOhio

Unless I missed it, I didn't see a thread for the HOF Game. Who is all going and what events are you planning on? I am considering just driving up for the game, it is about 2 hours away. May be able to get some tickets through work at a decent price. Super excited to see this team in the spotlight! First game of the season (and last game of the season?? lol).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unless I missed it, I didn't see a thread for the HOF Game. Who is all going and what events are you planning on? I am considering just driving up for the game, it is about 2 hours away. May be able to get some tickets through work at a decent price. Super excited to see this team in the spotlight! First game of the season (and last game of the season?? lol).

Would love to come out and watch the game... You guys want to meet up and have a tailgate?

• 2 weeks later...

@gggaughan: Bills HOF pilgrimage update: Tickets available for Reed ceremony, game. http://t.co/hxw2r3apoP

Would love to come out and watch the game... You guys want to meet up and have a tailgate?

i am hoping to go to the game. Work schedule for that Monday will dictate what I can do. Playing the waiting game on a meeting. If I can make it I am tailgating for sure

Just spent a few weeks working in Canton.

Recommend: Papa Bear's for pizza & Italian. If you like Indian food I was very impressed with Kabob & Curry. Mediterranean/Lebanese The Sahara Grill.

Went to Rooster's...craptastic wings, don't bother.