Republicans Are Crying....Again

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama not only broke the law but went against a long held policy of not negotiating with terrorists. Bergdahl may or may not have been a hero. My advice to you is to take a step back and wait and see how this story develops.

Edited by 3rdnlng

But wait. Retards like you have been in hysterics about that for 30 years....so now you're saying it was all good?

Oh I'm sorry, douche bag, how many weapons did Obama send to Iran in this deal? You complete idiot

Oh I'm sorry, douche bag, how many weapons did Obama send to Iran in this deal? You complete idiot

LOL....it takes a special kind of stupid to think that some 1970s era hardware going to people we were not at war with (but who were at war with Iraqi soldiers the US ended up fighting a few years later) is somehow more valuable weaponry than five senior military people for the organization that we are currently fighting.

conner on, g'tard.

LOL....it takes a special kind of stupid to think that some 1970s era hardware going to people we were not at war with (but who were at war with Iraqi soldiers the US ended up fighting a few years later) is somehow more valuable weaponry than five senior military people for the organization that we are currently fighting.

conner on, g'tard.

Not at war with? They were taking Americans hostage. Sure, let's just give American hostage takers all the weapons they want. Yes, that does take a special kind of stupid you total tard. You represent the very low end around here, stupid with stupid to spare.

He's a hero now? What'd he do again?

Oh, a Democratic president saves a vet and now all vets are not heroes, ok Mr Non-Partisan, carry on...

Is it sound policy to negotiate with terrorists?

Negotiating, it depends. But giving them weapons is totally another and much more serious issue.

We don't live in the comparative, and it's not 1985 anymore, so why don't we focus on the here and now.

The reason you don't negotiate with terrorists, is because that is the singular thing that legitimizes terrorism, and makes it effective.

This is a tough call. For sure we want to get our guy out of there. We paid a very high price. Very high. It's hard to envision the 5 terrorists going back and not engaging in more terrorist activities. Hard to believe that Qatar will keep these guys under control for the long term. The risk of other Americans being held for the same reason goes way up.

As long as we're in the trading people for people business, I'd call Mexico tomorrow and work a trade of 10 million of theirs for our former Marine that is in custody.

OK, I just read their bios. These were some really bad guys. Two of them are actually wanted by the UN for war crimes.

Of course, being that bad, now that they're out in the open, the moment they turn up in Yemen or northwest Pakistan, they're likely to be killed by a drone strike.

We don't live in the comparative, and it's not 1985 anymore, so why don't we focus on the here and now.

The reason you don't negotiate with terrorists, is because that is the singular thing that legitimizes terrorism, and makes it effective.

Tell that to John Poindexter

And the CIA probably put chips in these morons so they will simply lead us to more terrorists. Win win

And how were terrorists so different in 1985?