24: Live Another Day

I hate noticing these things, but why was Jack driving a car with a steering wheel on the left side? Did it come direct from the CIA base? I didn't pay close enough attention to notice which side it was on later when stole the two cars.

I did not notice that. I do remember the early episodes when they captured Jack, the CIA cars were right hand drive.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate noticing these things, but why was Jack driving a car with a steering wheel on the left side? Did it come direct from the CIA base? I didn't pay close enough attention to notice which side it was on later when stole the two cars.

So him outrunning a drone and that's what you notice? lol

I think I picked it up before they got to the hospital. Once the action picks up I'm not going to catch any detail like that anymore.

the last 2 cars (he stole) were right side steering. The Ford that he was driving with first was American.

FWIW the 2nd or 3rd episode when he was driving with Chloe they had a right side steering car.

ahh but the pilot never had a good missile lock on Jack.... and the pilot did say he needed to be under 20,000 ft

:ph34r::rolleyes:

the last 2 cars (he stole) were right side steering. The Ford that he was driving with first was American.

FWIW the 2nd or 3rd episode when he was driving with Chloe they had a right side steering car.

ahh but the pilot never had a good missile lock on Jack.... and the pilot did say he needed to be under 20,000 ft

:ph34r::rolleyes:

Ah-hah!

Oh how I have missed this show.

man did they go cheep on the final scene's graphics ....

IF she follows through and downs the drones then we switch to the real "spy" in the agency, and his employer and then the Russians wanting Jack

No silent count?

I might be missing something ... care to explain the silent count? is it the TIC TOC of the clock?

man did they go cheep on the final scene's graphics ....

IF she follows through and downs the drones then we switch to the real "spy" in the agency, and his employer and then the Russians wanting Jack

I might be missing something ... care to explain the silent count? is it the TIC TOC of the clock?

Yeah. Usually when an important character dies, it doesn't tick at the end of the episode.

8 episodes so far, I saw where 4 are listed to still air, so it's only a 12 hour day this time.

There's so much left up in the air right now. It's crazy to think that the whole thing will be finished a month from now. That leaves me very encouraged that we will see more of the show beyond this year. There are going to be a ton of loose ends.

There's so much left up in the air right now. It's crazy to think that the whole thing will be finished a month from now. That leaves me very encouraged that we will see more of the show beyond this year. There are going to be a ton of loose ends.

its Jack. he'll do it in no time

If I'm not mistaken, I thought it was 12 episodes and a movie to finish it off.

If I'm not mistaken, I thought it was 12 episodes and a movie to finish it.

Edited by PTS

I thought they were going to do a movie but couldn't fit a proper 24 style storyline so the ditched it and did a 12 episode season instead

The movie just never came to fruition, despite how much they tried to get it going.

Yeah, how can they wrap up everything going on in just four more hours?

Heller pardoning Jack creates a lot of story lines.

I don't see how they cannot continue this show in the future.

:lol: Even when he throws someone out of the window, he does it with style :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

man, Chloe is going to be pissed.

Jack back in prime form! :)

Jack - you have a dead agent?

there has to be a connection

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

:lol: Even when he throws someone out of the window, he does it with style :lol:

Could not agree more.

man, Chloe is going to be pissed.

Oh yeah. How the hell are they going to wrap this up in just 3 more episodes?

Ah but the problem there was that she became a love interest. Kate, so far isn't and I don't think would

but hey what do I know

That's one good thing with a 12 hour show. They don't have the time to go down that love interest path. Well, that and I think that Jack is way too far gone at this point. Throwing the woman out of the window was the perfect sign of exactly where he is now and it was awesome.

Beer just saved Jack Bauer's life

Edit: I've been calling this show awesomely predictable but I did not see that coming.

Edited by shrader

Go Kate, nice move on getting Navarro to talk.

Cross got what he deserved, man did he play Chloe

the Russians will never learn and Boudreau will get his. when will these people know, NEVER cross Jack Bauer ... just like the will soon teach Cheng. you don't torture Jack and like the end results

WTF the sinking of the Chinese carrier and only 2 episodes left?

Chang has to be facing a very bloody death at the end of all of this. Jack's got the obvious revenge issues there, but so does Heller thanks to everything Chang did to Audrey. I won't be surprised if Heller winds up encouraging Jack to make Chang suffer.