The Official Patriots Knob-Bobbing Thread

IDBillzFan

Shoulda seen it coming.

Brady is greater than Unitas, Elway and Aikman combined. Bellicheck is Lombardi. Brady is Bart Starr. May as well root for New England. Things will be no different next year so I wonder why we should even HAVE a football season anymore.

Here's an idea: everyone in the mood to bob the knob of NE, just bring it here. Talk HERE about how great they are. That way, not only do you all get a chance to slobber the knobber in one big orgy, but you also act as something of a lightning rod for the T-Bones and PFs in Indiana of the world who love the Patriots but have nothing of substance to contribute, and yet spend all their time at this board anyway.

And best of all: the front page of TBD won't be begging for it to be called The Gillette Stadium Wall.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoulda seen it coming.

Brady is greater than Unitas, Elway and Aikman combined. Bellicheck is Lombardi. Brady is Bart Starr. May as well root for New England. Things will be no different next year so I wonder why we should even HAVE a football season anymore.

Here's an idea: everyone in the mood to bob the knob of NE, just bring it here. Talk HERE about how great they are. That way, not only do you all get a chance to slobber the knobber in one big orgy, but you also act as something of a lightning rod for the T-Bones and PFs in Indiana of the world who love the Patriots but have nothing of substance to contribute, and yet spend all their time at this board anyway.

And best of all: the front page of TBD won't be begging for it to be called The Gillette Stadium Wall.

216684[/snapback]

:D:lol::lol:

Bob the knob!!! classic! I cannot stop laughing!!!!! Great post as always LA!!

Give credit where credit is due. Brady replaced Bledsoe and is on his way to 3 SB championships in 4 years. In spite of this, through some twisted logic(we ended up with the New England castoff), some here cannot see clearly and give Brady anything more than "he's a system QB" for New England's success.

I am a life long Bills fan who has enormous respect for what the Patriots have accomplished over the last 4 years. I don't know how to state it any other way.

Give credit where credit is due.  Brady replaced Bledsoe and is on his way to 3 SB championships in 4 years.  In spite of this, through some twisted logic(we ended up with the New England castoff), some here cannot see clearly and give Brady anything more than "he's a system QB"  for New England's success.   

I am a life long Bills fan who has enormous respect for what the Patriots have accomplished over the last 4 years.  I don't know how to state it any other way.

216730[/snapback]

Here's a thought, how about stating it on a pats message board???

Here's a thought, how about stating it on a pats message board???

216735[/snapback]

WTF is the problem?? We are allowed to have "what are you listening to right now" posts 3 times a week, but you can't talk positively about anything football related except for the Bills.

I guess I didn't see this in the posting guidelines? :D

Maybe we can debate JP versus DB for the millionth time instead. Is it OK to post something positive about a Philadelphia player or is that not allowed either.

WTF is the problem??  We are allowed to have "what are you listening to right now" posts 3 times a week, but you can't talk positively about anything football related except for the Bills. 

I guess I didn't see this in the posting guidelines? :w00t:

Maybe we can debate JP versus DB for the millionth time instead.  Is it OK to post something positive about a Philadelphia player or is that not allowed either.

216748[/snapback]

Excellent post LaBattBlue, could not agree with you more.

Maybe some of these guys on this board need to chill out...or better yet go start their own board...

When Brady threw that bomb to Branch in the first quarter I did a double, no triple, take on it.

He's the best QB in the game right now mentally. He's got the record to back it as well. And that makes up for his physical shortcomings. Not really sure what those are....maybe his speed.

Maybe some of these guys on this board need to chill out...or better yet go start their own board...

Don't you have an Eagles shirt to possibly order? Or are you waiting until after the SB before you do that?

I guess if any topic gets discussed more than once a day here, we need "an official" thread against it.

I guess if you're not the one starting the thread, then there's apparently a problem with it?

Let's do this in crayolas, fellas. If you all want to talk about how great NE is, then here is your place to do it. What is so difficult about that? Why have eight different threads talking about how great they are...player by player, coach by coach. Let's be efficient and put it all here.