2014 Bills OTAs

Somebody should alert the NFL then, as NFL Net scroll still has the OTAs resuming today.

i think you are one of very few that care whether the OTA schedule on the NFLN ticker reflects every late schedule change that coaches might make as the week progresses.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you are one of very few that care whether the OTA schedule on the NFLN ticker reflects every late schedule change that coaches might make as the week progresses.

No detail should be left unattended. I know it's a minor thing on its own, but a culmination of many minor things points to lack of attention. Don't know if its NFLN or OBD that didn't communicate the change, but this shouldn't happen in a $$ billion enterprise.

No detail should be left unattended. I know it's a minor thing on its own, but a culmination of many minor things points to lack of attention. Don't know if its NFLN or OBD that didn't communicate the change, but this shouldn't happen in a $$ billion enterprise.

obviously the fault lies with those at OBD.

What culmination of minor things? NFLN got it wrong, or the Bills didn't care whether they knew about the change, and pretty sure anyone who cares about when Bills OTAs are already knew they started back up tomorrow or figured it out pretty quickly on that newfangled thing called the internet and weren't waiting for the NFLN scroll to find out.

i dont think OBD owes it to NFLN to update them, and i dont think that NFLN has too terribly high a duty to scour teams OTA schedules during the week. just my opinion, but i think this is about as much of a nonissue as I can imagine.

Edited by NoSaint

So let's assume we have Mike Williams, Watkins, Woods, and Goodwin as the top 4, and Easley due to his ST play. Who's the last guy? There is this argument on Hogan.

Who else as i believe they've grown tired of Graham, but could be wrong. Who would be a better option?

I'm not in upstate NY so I won't have access live to the OTA's, training camp, or anything else. I hear from so many local guys how much they like Hogan. I don't have an opinion. His highlights look nice last week, but they are just highlights.

Don't sleep on Kevin Elliott. I have heard that Buffalo really liked him prior to his injury last season. Hogan is a good story, but his magnificence never seems to extend beyond preseason.

Special teams utility will come into play, but IMO, Elliott has more to offer than Hogan.

Watkins, Williams, Woods, Goodwin, Easley, and Elliott.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 26m

Noting some early trends from Bills OTAs, including CB Nickell Robey’s role: http://es.pn/Sorq2P

Don't sleep on Kevin Elliott. I have heard that Buffalo really liked him prior to his injury last season. Hogan is a good story, but his magnificence never seems to extend beyond preseason.

Special teams utility will come into play, but IMO, Elliott has more to offer than Hogan.

Watkins, Williams, Woods, Goodwin, Easley, and Elliott.

I agree with this. I think Elliott makes the 53.