Don't worry, John Kerry will fix this

from the article:

'The Iranian delegation last week presented new red lines that could not be crossed, including the expansion of the country’s research and development for its nuclear program, the need of the country to continue enrichment, and the fact that the country’s ballistic missile program — despite U.N. sanctions — is not up for negotiation.'

we have noting to worry about.....everyone now knows that 'red lines' don't mean a thing nowadays.

from the article:

'The Iranian delegation last week presented new red lines that could not be crossed, including the expansion of the country’s research and development for its nuclear program, the need of the country to continue enrichment, and the fact that the country’s ballistic missile program — despite U.N. sanctions — is not up for negotiation.'

we have noting to worry about.....everyone now knows that 'red lines' don't mean a thing nowadays.

But these are Iranian red lines. They're more of a crimson, or even a vermilion. Entirely different.

If the following were true:

1. The leadership of both Iran and the USA remained unchanged from today's, meaning no elections, the people in charge were immortal, etc.

2. The leadership of both countries philosophical, practical and strategic practices also remained unchanged

and

3. Outside influences such as Russia, Israel, Europe etc, did not exist or stayed exactly the way they are today

then:

How long would it be before Iran defeated the USA?

Los Gatos must stop.

Well, since this is nothing more than a right wing partisan rant thread I'll throw in a thought here. Perhaps Jeb has found his issue here. Another Bush war in the middle east to make us all safe. Condi, Dumbsfeld and maybe even Dr Evil himself Cheney could get another WH stint. Can Jeb land on an Aircraft Carrier? Mission Accomplished!

Well, since this is nothing more than a right wing partisan rant thread I'll throw in a thought here. Perhaps Jeb has found his issue here. Another Bush war in the middle east to make us all safe. Condi, Dumbsfeld and maybe even Dr Evil himself Cheney could get another WH stint. Can Jeb land on an Aircraft Carrier? Mission Accomplished!

You know how you'll know when none of the above happened?

When your head is rolling down a flight of stairs, that's when.

In his case it will probably take even a little longer........................

Not sure if it will take longer. It will be much louder though. Things filled with cement make a horrendous noise when the roll down a flight of stairs.

Not sure if it will take longer. It will be much louder though. Things filled with cement make a horrendous noise when the roll down a flight of stairs.

I always guessed it would make more of a hollow coconut sound.

Either way, thank God it won't be saying anything. I can imagine his last words would be about the racist Tea Party or the libertarians who want to destroy the planet.

I was going to say it would make a hollow sound, but you beat me to it.

So instead, I'll say gatorman's head splitting open won't even make a sound.

Sound waves cannot escape a black hole. And gator's thick skull is all that protects the universe from getting sucked into the super massive black hole of stupid between his ears