Colts looked into "The Mountain"

It's funny. When I saw this guy (the third different actor to play the role BTW) all i could think is "why is he not on a squad in the NFL?". That is one ginormous human being.

Edited by VanCity

Some character in some romance novel these girlies follow I think.

I figure you are being facetious but the GOT novels are extremely well written. IMO they are the best(by far) fantasy novels of all time(and I've read an aweful lot of them). If you are a reader, give them a shot. You won't be disappointed.

I figure you are being facetious but the GOT novels are extremely well written. IMO they are the best(by far) fantasy novels of all time(and I've read an aweful lot of them). If you are a reader, give them a shot. You won't be disappointed.

Nah.

Good point. Stick with the 60 minutes and prune juice regimen.

Ok.

I could tell you what happens because I read the books. If the series continues to follow the books....

Why do you feel the need to somewhat spoil things for others. Please delete your post.

link

Reminds me of "the Incredible Bulk" Tony Mandarich (who also played for the Colts)

Kid is a beast, has come in 3rd the past couple years at the Worlds Strongest Man. He is still pretty young so he has time to win it but right now Brian Shaw and Zydrunas Zavickas are the top dogs now.

He is pretty athletic, I bet with a few years of training he could play in the League.

He's dead next episode at the hands of Prince Oberyn. I don't know, just betting.

Prince Homo going down :death::devil:

The Mountain is a character on Game of Thrones. Apparently, the Colts considered trying to sign the actor who plays him - the actor is this immense guy from Iceland.

not really an actor, he is a strongman who is so friggin huge that GOTs couldn't resist.

Kid is a beast, has come in 3rd the past couple years at the Worlds Strongest Man. He is still pretty young so he has time to win it but right now Brian Shaw and Zydrunas Zavickas are the top dogs now.

He is pretty athletic, I bet with a few years of training he could play in the League.

Prince Homo going down :death::devil:

not really an actor, he is a strongman who is so friggin huge that GOTs couldn't resist.

Well, he is an actor now and presumably a member of the actor's guild. Having said that, he is a strongman (more so than Jeff Strongman . . . .).