1st round picks will have walk-up songs tomorrow night

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In honor of Clowney's hit on the Michigan RB, how awesome would it be to hear Judas Priest "some heads are gonna roll"

Especially if he is picked lower than 1, in which case that could also pertain to the GMs that passed on him.

For Johnny Football, Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry would be better IMHO.

Mack the Knife by Frank Sinatra would be awesome for Khalil.

Probably mostly be rap and Hipster pop though.

Both good choices ...

Khalil Mack was barely out of diapers when Mark Morrison’s jam was hot in the mid 90’s, but I would argue that his tight cut has a little Fresh Prince of Bel Air thing going on. Thereby making my pick more appropriate than some Bobby Darin!

And I’d sure love to hear Chuck Berry ripping it up with your tune much more than some high-pitched Men at Work … but for the sake of the broadcast, the boys from down under would be funny to hear at that moment.

And you are right, the selections will mostly be hip hop tunes that I will be quite unfamiliar with.

Edited by HankBulloughMellencamp

Thereby making my pick more appropriate than some Bobby Darin!

While Bobby did have a big hit with it, I prefer Frank's version(s). A home town boy too.

Maybe whoever gets picked by Chicago, can use "My Kind of Town"?

Would suggest "New York, New York" for Jets or Giants, but no teams play there.

List is out.

Can't post the link due to board policy, but Clowney is going with The Man - Aloe Blacc.

Mack and Robinson with Happy.

Evans with Drake & Ebron with DJ Khaled.

if this is not the mudvayne or bobby mcfarrin song, then i know not one of these.