Girl fight ends with shovel to the head...

I watched this video about a half dozen times and I can't stop laughing.

It's so incredibly pitiful that it's hysterical. I'm not sure what the funniest part is? The shovel to the head or the "i can't hear, I can't hear......it's ok, I kicked her ass"! One thing is for sure, that short girl can take a punch. She took a dozen shots straight to the face!

Convinced that if the power grid failed , 2/3rds of our nation will die within the week

Not convinced that's an entirely bad thing.

Frankly, I'm surprised that 2/3rds haven't electrocuted themselves already.

America can't be far away from having a new cable channel - White Trash Fighting (WTF). I'm sure it existed in Idiocracy.

this would just replace Jerry Springer. Jerry loved white trash fights as they helped the ratings. It's sick to think he got rich off that show.

Convinced that if the power grid failed , 2/3rds of our nation will die within the week

And lot of females will be standing... They unleash some serious hurt! I don't know what it is, but are boys taught to hold back? Ever see one of those punching bag video games? Well one time, this couple (guy-girl) decides to try it out. The guy goes first and punches so-so... Fair to midland, pretty strong. Next the young lady gives it a whirl. Well she punched the dam thing like she was unleashing on all of MANkind for what ever ills were bestowed upon her! She ain't playin'! I think the boyfriend was scared... I was scared. Hell hath no fury!