Daniel Jeremiah's final Top 50

I've been watching Jeremiah on Path to the Draft on follow him on Twitter. I respect his opinions as he was a former NFL scout and seems to not throw out opinions for attention but rather informed and educated film study. Rather than latching onto hype trains. I find it interesting he still had Bridgewater #1 QB while the media and others have written him off. Also, Hyde as 1st rd talent (he won't go that high due to position). A few years ago, he would have.

Daniel Jeremiah @MoveTheSticks · 43m

Draft is finally less than a week away! Here's my top 50: http://ow.ly/wpL46

good info. It is interesting that some teams have Aaron Donald and Zack Martin ranked top 10

It's why I absolutely go nuts when "experts" talk about reaches. That's their personal opinions. 32 teams have 32 different boards. That said, I like Jeremiah's work. Actually was in a NFL front office (unlike like the ESPN guys and Mayock) and isn't a dinosaur.

Interesting that he has Mack, Barr and Mosley in the top 8, and says there is serious debate among teams regarding whether Barr or Mack is the better prospect. Seems to be an argument against the Bills trading up to take Mack. Of course, I am opposed to any first round trade up by the Bills.

Edited by mannc

It's why I absolutely go nuts when "experts" talk about reaches. That's their personal opinions. 32 teams have 32 different boards. That said, I like Jeremiah's work. Actually was in a NFL front office (unlike like the ESPN guys and Mayock) and isn't a dinosaur.

Mayock's had several opportunities to work in a front office but has turned them down. His excellent draft reputation is definitely earned.

I like Jeremiah for his opinion, but also because unlike Charles Davis and other clowns, he doesn't think it's a sitcom environment.

I think Mayock is the best.

The guy refuses to do more than 1 mock draft and he only releases his a day before the draft

CBF

What does the fact that he refuses to do more than 1 mock draft have to do with anything?

Mock drafts are what they are and a lot of fans like to read them inclduing me, never understood why people get so worked up about them and say they dont mean anything. Does that really need to be said?

I still like Kiper who does Mock drafts bc thats what most fans want to see and gets the most debate but that certainly isnt what he prides himself on. Like him or dont he has been grading players for a very long time and IMO is pretty good at it.

Im not a Mayock fan but a lot of Bills fans are mainly bc he was the only one to get the Whitner pick right. I still dont know what qualifies him to be a so called draft expert though. He is a color analyst and former player who suddenly became a draft guru when NFL Network needed one. Is he still stealing from Ourlads?

Edited by Max997

Mayock's had several opportunities to work in a front office but has turned them down. His excellent draft reputation is definitely earned.

I like Jeremiah for his opinion, but also because unlike Charles Davis and other clowns, he doesn't think it's a sitcom environment.

Not doubting you but you have a link? And I like Mayock but he once said Robert Ayers, a part time starter in college, was the best player in his draft. Ayers is the definition of average. He also said Cordy Glenn couldn't play LT in the NFL.

He's good but it's just his opinion & it's not gospel.

What does the fact that he refuses to do more than 1 mock draft have to do with anything?

Mock drafts are what they are and a lot of fans like to read them inclduing me, never understood why people get so worked up about them and say they dont mean anything. Does that really need to be said?

I still like Kiper who does Mock drafts bc thats what most fans want to see and gets the most debate but that certainly isnt what he prides himself on. Like him or dont he has been grading players for a very long time and IMO is pretty good at it.

Im not a Mayock fan but a lot of Bills fans are mainly bc he was the only one to get the Whitner pick right. I still dont know what qualifies him to be a so called draft expert though. He is a color analyst and former player who suddenly became a draft guru when NFL Network needed one. Is he still stealing from Ourlads?

You said it best mock drafts are what they are. Nothing, they are absolutely worthless..I always get a laugh when people say look at my mock draft from fan speak. Wouldn't it be cool if this Happen. No one cares about fanspeak mock drafts, that will never happen. ( not saying you did a mock draft or am I trying to bash you for enjoying them) hell madden is more realistic then all the mock drafts that float around.