Petition: Change the board name to "Gatorman vs the Idiots"

Not as catchy but it's accurate.

There's no thread that you guys won't help him screw up including this one.

Who do you think you're talking to? I'm the idiot? Let me clue you in on something, JA. A guy opens his trap gets insulted, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who insults.

Who do you think you're talking to? I'm the idiot? Let me clue you in on something, JA. A guy opens his trap gets insulted, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who insults.

JA operates under a few faulty premises:

1. That anyone who engages Gatorman actually takes him seriously

2. That responding to Gatorman takes real time and effort.

3. That insulting Gatorman is a sign of frustration.

He refuses to believe that someone might respond to Gatorman with the occasional thoughtful post because others will read it. He hasn't even considered that bludgeoning Gatorman is just good old fashioned fun as well as good practice.

JA operates under a few faulty premises:

1. That anyone who engages Gatorman actually takes him seriously

2. That responding to Gatorman takes real time and effort.

3. That insulting Gatorman is a sign of frustration.

He refuses to believe that someone might respond to Gatorman with the occasional thoughtful post because others will read it. He hasn't even considered that bludgeoning Gatorman is just good old fashioned fun as well as good practice.

You're operating under the faulty premise that I was taking JA seriously just now, and not just using this as an excuse to make a Breaking Bad reference. :rolleyes:

Is this about Christie's defense attorney again?

Are you guys talking in code? This is the gay marriage thread, right?

I have the most fabulous gay quip for you. But since I am unwilling to change my Avi, I will will refrain from that evitable exchange.

Now you know how John Adams feels much of the time. Doesn't get the joke, as evidenced by this thread.

Like Natural Woman?