Browns to draft Carr

Ruggiero

Browns could be plotting to snag a tackle at #4

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/04/browns-could-be-plotting-to-snag-a-tackle/

Derek Carr says teams tell him they'd like to pick him in the 20s

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/04/derek-carr-says-teams-tell-him-theyd-like-to-pick-him-in-the-20s/

Edited by papazoid

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the life of me, how can ANYONE on this planet actually take these reports seriously. Do you really think the teams are going to release what the intentions are....

Yes. It's important Tim Graham knows what the Bills are going to do before they do it. :)

So far the Browns have been reported to everything and anything with that #4 spot. I still say they will end up taking Manziel and I will need to stock up on vodka to survive this season. Again.

Yeah, I think this is more likely. Personally, and I'm not a JM fan, I think he would be best served to play for a warm weather/ dome team. I don't think he's ever played in bad weather. But you guys have some nice pieces and it is a good situation for a QB. At the very least, it should be exciting, one way or another.

So far the Browns have been reported to everything and anything with that #4 spot. I still say they will end up taking Manziel and I will need to stock up on vodka to survive this season. Again.

Hmmm...so one thing we now know for sure: female fans of other teams that frequent this forum like their vodka :D

Hmmm...so one thing we now know for sure: female fans of other teams that frequent this forum like their vodka :D

Common denominator - bad football teams? I don't think the Bills are bad, but you guys do! Of course, we are all the worst critics of our own teams.

Common denominator - bad football teams? I don't think the Bills are bad, but you guys do! Of course, we are all the worst critics of our own teams.

Not sure...CGF is a Dallas fan, and is renowned for her affinity for vanilla vodka, and her team sure isn't bad (at least not when compared to ours).

Not sure...CGF is a Dallas fan, and is renowned for her affinity for vanilla vodka, and her team sure isn't bad (at least not when compared to ours).

OK, CGF and I will have a virtual toast of vanilla vodkas on Sundays. I have a feeling one of us is going to be dealing with Johnny Freaking Football.

OK, CGF and I will have a virtual toast of vanilla vodkas on Sundays. I have a feeling one of us is going to be dealing with Johnny Freaking Football.

Most likely...hey, it may not be a bad thing...he's a playmaker if nothing else.

Missing the playoffs for 14 straight seasons has that effect on some... ;)

Yep - between the Bills, Cowboys and Browns there is 1 playoff win in the last 18 years.

So true. I think the Browns are closer to making the playoffs than the Bills.

A little birdie told me the Brownies really like Bortles and James. That birdie talks to me when no one else is around. I trust him. We're old pals. Book it.

Maybe the Browns just like drinking wine coolers while creating their board. Apparently Shanny Jr. is in charge of their offensive draft board. What the heck is Farmer doing. Edited by YoloinOhio

Maybe the Browns just like drinking wine coolers while creating their board. Apparently Shanny Jr. is in charge of their offensive draft board. What the heck is Farmer doing.

I keep hearing that ultimately...it's Haslam's pick...In that he's going to have veto power...If he agrees with the pick all is good...But if not he's going to have a major voice...That's why he streamlined everything... B-)

I keep hearing that ultimately...it's Haslam's pick...In that he's going to have veto power...If he agrees with the pick all is good...But if not he's going to have a major voice...That's why he streamlined everything... B-)

Oh I have no doubt Haslam is going to be involved in approving it. Farmer and Pettine are very green when it comes to this. Haslam may not know what he is doing either with drafting but he'll blame them if the picks don't work out.

Oh I have no doubt Haslam is going to be involved in approving it. Farmer and Pettine are very green when it comes to this. Haslam may not know what he is doing either with drafting but he'll blame them if the picks don't work out.

That's the advantage of being the owner!!! :lol: