Don't forget about Flash...

I like goodwin a lot and still would like to see them add another receiver. I think Marrone wants to follow the New Orleans model at WR where they have 5 really solid players that all play

This is an interesting point considering they will have the option of adding Ebron (Graham) which will follow that model even further. Also, if you play it out to the running game, they would keep the 2-back system with Spiller (was Sproles) and Fred (Ingram/Thomas)/and add rookie to eventually replace Fred. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can bring in 30 players. They will draft 6, give or take if they move up or down. Also, the visits are all set up in advance and could have even preceded the MW trade. They discussed this on the John Murphy show. Even so, if they do draft Watkins or Beckham that won't mean that they don't like the guys they have.

Exactly. It's all about upgrading your talent, and the Bills could use more of that at the WR position.

don't forget, except for top 5 WR picks, generally WR takes 2-3 years to develop in this league.

True. Remember Eric Moulds' first two seasons with the Bills?

A lot of Bills fans were calling him a bust.

Stop making doggie poo poo up

I think most people want SJ13 to be a leader, in the same vein of Freddy. I personally don't think he is, but that's what some fans want.

I think EJ suffered from getting a hefty amount of reps with Goodwin and Woods, while Graham and SJ got reps with Kolb. I remember reports that Graham made a leap from 2012 form. I believe that if EJ stays healthy, Graham and SJ will be better next year as EJ gets more time with them.

Edited by FireChan

• 2 weeks later...

I've been rewatching some of the games and my God is Goodwin fast. It's hard to appreciate at first glance. He seems to have good hands too. I really think we found a diamond in the rough here. They just need to get him the ball.

I think John Murphy said it best...it looks like he's about go airborne when he starts accelerating.

I've been rewatching some of the games and my God is Goodwin fast. It's hard to appreciate at first glance. He seems to have good hands too. I really think we found a diamond in the rough here. They just need to get him the ball.

I think John Murphy said it best...it looks like he's about go airborne when he starts accelerating.

I have not seen him play in person but someone who goes to the games told me he gets ridiculous separation and if the timing is right it is going to be hard for teams to cover that speed. He and EJ only paid a handful of games together last year due to their relative injuries. I am optimistic about MG.

For that matter, Graham gets a lot of hate on here, but he also was running open all season long. I don't think he's as tough or sure handed as Goodwin, but our QBs could never hit him in stride.

For that matter, Graham gets a lot of hate on here, but he also was running open all season long. I don't think he's as tough or sure handed as Goodwin, but our QBs could never hit him in stride.

My friend who was at the games told me this as well. He said he couldn't tell why but the QB never threw it him as he was wide open. Maybe no trust there that he would make the catch.

My friend who was at the games told me this as well. He said he couldn't tell why but the QB never threw it him as he was wide open. Maybe no trust there that he would make the catch.

I doubt that. In my opinion, it was lack of confidence in his own ability by Manuel.

While it is true that it is more difficult for guys with longer arms, "lifting down" is not something anyone struggles with.

Only true if you let gravity drop the bar without controlling it. If you lower it slowly under control "lifting down" can be a struggle.

I really dont understand the talk of Odel Bekum this morning with Goodwin on the roster......are these guys not essentially the same players?

What we dont have is SIZE at the reciever position

No - Beckham is similar to Woods. Just better.