Best game to go to?

Ruggiero

Which will be the best away game to go to this season? I'm either doing Houston Week 4 or Miami Week 11. New Orleans last year is going to be a hard experience to match. (minus the game itself)

Which will be the best away game to go to this season? I'm either doing Houston Week 4 or Miami Week 11. New Orleans last year is going to be a hard experience to match. (minus the game itself)

if you're excluding the actual game, i would eliminate detroit.

Yah, before tonight it was going to be Denver or Chicago. But that is too late in the year to enjoy a Denver game and tickets are hard to get in Chicago for a mid-late season game so they will be really hard to get week one. Houston is supposed to have a top 5 tailgate and Miami for a night game sounds like a blast.

Chicago for sure! Summer should be here by then.

I already have many of friends and family coming in town for the game. Luckily it is a warm weather game. We'll be tailgating at the Diversey harbor followed by a slow journey via boat to Burham harbor close to Soldier Field.

On another note, don't go to Detroit.

Windy City you think it will be possible to get tickets to that game in Chicago?

every game has tickets...just depends what you want to pay.

For us out of towners, best game to go to in Buffalo is the reverse of this. Have to wait to Sabre schedule comes out, as i prefer double header if at all possible

Try your luck when the tickets go on sale to the public. If you don't have any luck then try stub hub. Luckily I have a coworker with 4 season tickets that he promised me, and my wife has a few connections. It's all about connections here in Chicago.

Go Bills.

Don't go to Houston. It is the most disgusting and awful place. Ever.

Miami at least has Puerto Rican trannies.

So, I take it that means you are all-in on Miami then? :rolleyes:

I am fairly certain I will go to the Houston game...I realize the city has its' problems, but I have been to far worse cities....like a lot of places, great restaurants... and Reliant is a gorgeous stadium. It might not be my very top choice, but it is closest to me.

If you co-ordinate it correctly, with Bills Backer groups, there is always a major Bills fan party the night before, and a great tailgate on Sunday morning. I will say, I have been to 4 games there (2 Bills games...both wins!) and I found the tailgate thing, for the non-Bills games, to be be pretty underwhelming... few places like the Ralph for a game-day experience.

Edited by Buftex

I'll be at the Oakland game. That's only because I live just an hour away from Oakland.

Even though the date sucks for that game, I will be organizing a gathering for it.

Hopefully, Bills fans will want to go despite the date, and hey, it's California, the weather is always nice!

Before the schedule was released I hoped for Chi, Oak, Den and home for GB. 3 of the 4 are in consecutive weeks which limits my choices. Definitely going to Chicago and Denver, hoping for Oakland as well but we'll see. If the Red Wings play in Buffalo the same weekend as the Packers game I'll be there as well.