Does anyone have connections in Chicago??

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl and I are making the trip as well, a lot of my buds from the Corps live there along with a couple cousins.

Bills Backers of Chicago

Lincoln Station

2432 N Lincoln Ave.

Chicago, IL 60614-2414, USA

Chapter President(s): Sujit Janardhan,

sujit@uchicago.edu

Delilah's Bills Backers

Delilah's Bar

2771 N. Lincoln

Chicago, IL 60614, USA

Chapter President(s): Mike Miller,

mike@delilahschicago.com

Is what I got from this site: http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/Bills-Backers-Chapter-List.pdf

LMAO!! Any idea what tickets cost there?

I am in the area, far south/Illinois/NW Indiana. Game day prices are one of the highest in the country. Gotta be over a hundred for the cheap seats? Good seats go for 300-500 I think. Somebody I knew used to have season tickets until they priced him out with the new stadium makeover and PSL's... He's now a Colts fan... Go figure!

I can give it to him, if you don't mind.

Well played.

I live in Chicago. Expensive ticket. 2 bills minimum. Delilahs is almost worth coming here for. Maybe take over Delilahs the night before whether we go to game or not??

I do....but I ain't giving you my sister's number.

Already got it!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooo heeeeee didn't.......

Opening game, looking at $500 per seat for good seats and probably $250 for end zone/obstructed.

I got the nfl ticket cause of this nonsense. But I will be at the fins game in Miami!

Well played.

I live in Chicago. Expensive ticket. 2 bills minimum. Delilahs is almost worth coming here for. Maybe take over Delilahs the night before whether we go to game or not??

Opening weekend is rough because of the added cost to the ticket but I will save on hotels since I have a bunch of people to stay with so that helps. Any travel experts know if there is a reason to wait for tickets or is buying now the way to go?

Well played.

Done!! I was considering that... Maybe not go to the game if tickets are outrageous, watch the game at a backers joint