Buffalo Bills schedule released...

SBUffalo

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is honestly the first year I am going to agree, we flat got !@#$ed. How the hell can the NFL give a perennial team that doesn't make the playoffs that **** December schedule? And how can you not give Buffalo the thanksgiving day game at Detroit. After all Ralph did for the league?

!@#$ you Goddell and !@#$ you NFL.

Sorry but this one really pisses me off

Looking at the schedule, I gotta disagree. The first half of the season APPEARS much easier than the second. If they come out of the gate hot, being a young team, they could carry that out of the bye and maybe knock off some good teams.

Went thru the schedule, only one game with extra rest for opponent.

Week 10, Jets bye

Week 11, Jets @ Bills.

Good news there is that the Bills will also be coming off of their Thursday night game with Miami, so they'll have 10 days between games themselves.

Just returned from the future. Bills went 9-7 in reg Season.

Week 1: Chicago: WIN

Week 2: MIAMI: WIN

Week 3: San Diego: LOSS

Week 4: Houston: WIN

Week 5: Lions: LOSS

Week 6: Patriots: WIN

Week 7: Vikings: WIN

Week 8: Jets: WIN

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: KC: LOSS

Week 11: Miami: LOSS

Week 12: Jets: LOSS

Week 13: Cleveland: WIN

Week 14: Broncos: WIN

Week 15: Green Bay: LOSS

Week 16: Raiders: WIN

Week 17: NE: LOSS

WAAAAAAAHHHH!

Holy cripes, so much this. The whining ITT is pathetic. I mean we already knew what the 16 games were. I don't know how important the order is but we should know by now frontloaded schedules usually mean we're talking draft before Thanksgiving. This one is backloaded, big deal.

Looking at the schedule, I gotta disagree. The first half of the season APPEARS much easier than the second. If they come out of the gate hot, being a young team, they could carry that out of the bye and maybe knock off some good teams.

Not going to happen. No way the league lets Buffalo beat Denver at home (no way we would anyway we are not a power running team), Then GB at home, then on a cross country flight to the Raiders then back across country to play AT NE. 1-3 or 0-4 is the reality right now of that situation.

Only prayer we have is to have won no less than 10 of the first 12 games for us to make the playoffs. Like I said I normally don't say anything but the NFL flat screwed us this year. and using the 'cross flex' bull **** was a way to screw Buffalo out of playing at Detroit on Thanksgiving because Chicago would bring in greater ratings.

I am really getting sick of the NFL's bull **** in regards to this team

Holy cripes, so much this. The whining ITT is pathetic. I mean we already knew what the 16 games were. I don't know how important the order is but we should know by now frontloaded schedules usually mean we're talking draft before Thanksgiving. This one is backloaded, big deal.

Old saying 'The playoffs are made in November and December'. Look at that schedule and tell me honestly you think this team has any shot at all of making the playoffs? I could much rather start off slow with the hard stuff up front and let the team learn and grow from it then blast through an easier November and December.

How many teams started off slow then made the playoffs? Many.

How many started off hot, then faded in the last 6-8 weeks? Many

There is good reason it happens this way. The NFL flat screwed us this year. What pisses me off is if we draft well this could have been a playoff team this year. Not saying it cant, but Jesus they screwed us hard the last few weeks.

Just returned from the future. Bills went 9-7 in reg Season.

Week 1: Chicago: WIN

Week 2: MIAMI: WIN

Week 3: San Diego: LOSS

Week 4: Houston: LOSS

Week 5: Lions: WIN

Week 6: Patriots: LOSS

Week 7: Vikings: WIN

Week 8: Jets: WIN

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: KC: WIN

Week 11: Miami: WIN

Week 12: Jets: LOSS

Week 13: Cleveland: WIN

Week 14: Broncos: LOSS

Week 15: Green Bay: LOSS

Week 16: Raiders: LOSS

Week 17: NE: LOSS

FIXED! 8-8 Enjoy the 2015 DRAFT!

Not going to happen. No way the league lets Buffalo beat Denver at home (no way we would anyway we are not a power running team), Then GB at home, then on a cross country flight to the Raiders then back across country to play AT NE. 1-3 or 0-4 is the reality right now of that situation.

Only prayer we have is to have won no less than 10 of the first 12 games for us to make the playoffs. Like I said I normally don't say anything but the NFL flat screwed us this year. and using the 'cross flex' bull **** was a way to screw Buffalo out of playing at Detroit on Thanksgiving because Chicago would bring in greater ratings.

I am really getting sick of the NFL's bull **** in regards to this team

Old saying 'The playoffs are made in November and December'. Look at that schedule and tell me honestly you think this team has any shot at all of making the playoffs? I could much rather start off slow with the hard stuff up front and let the team learn and grow from it then blast through an easier November and December.

How many teams started off slow then made the playoffs? Many.

How many started off hot, then faded in the last 6-8 weeks? Many

There is good reason it happens this way. The NFL flat screwed us this year. What pisses me off is if we draft well this could have been a playoff team this year. Not saying it cant, but Jesus they screwed us hard the last few weeks.

Holy crap. And I thought I was a pessimistic fan.

http://www.buffalobi...e-schedule.html

Week 1 at Chicago

Week 2 vs Miami

Week 3 vs San Diego

Week 4 at Houston

Week 5 at Detroit

Week 6 vs New England

Week 7 vs Minnesota

Week 8 at NYJ

Week 9 BYE WEEK

Week 10 vs KC

Week 11 at Miami (THURSDAY NIGHT)

Week 12 vs NYJ

Week 13 vs Cleveland

Week 14 at Denver

Week 15 vs Green Bay

Week 16 at Oakland

Week 17 at New England

why do we have to play in NE at the end of every season?

Holy crap. And I thought I was a pessimistic fan.

is it too soon to discuss the 2033 draft? i have my eye on a couple infants with huge hand size. could really make a difference in those swirling ralph wilson jr. stadium winds.