Report: eagles tried to trade for spiller

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. And add until CJ becomes an every down back that an OC does not fear giving the ball to on 3rd down.

I respect your opinions, but the whole "one strike away" rationalization is getting very old and more tiresome as time goes by.

Round these here parts (insert tobaccy spit sound here), as long as two players play the same position and have the same color skin (insert tobaccy spit sound here) they're one in the same. I reckon.

big difference between what happened with Lynch and Spiller's status. a deal to trade Lynch was made well in advance of the trade taking place. Marshawn wanted out and was prepared to force the Bills hand. the team provided assurances that would happen at some point before the trade deadline so long as he didn't cause a distraction.

i have no information that this is the case involving Spiller.

jw

big difference between what happened with Lynch and Spiller's status. a deal to trade Lynch was made well in advance of the trade taking place. Marshawn wanted out and was prepared to force the Bills hand. the team provided assurances that would happen at some point before the trade deadline so long as he didn't cause a distraction.

jw

That makes a lot more sense than "one strike away".

jw

hey now - thats a bit of a development, no?