Unions - you can't make up stuff like this

I am sorry 10 million people think otherwise in the Chicago statistical area... The sane ones must live in WI & IN and leech off Chicago as a market...

(I'll respond for Jim, since he won't be around for a few days after EJ won and Derek Carr lost)

But are they sane? No. :nana:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time JiA is sitting @ the table strapping on the old feedbag, he can thank one of the insane people that live in Illinois... LoL...

Depends if he is on his MSG diet or not... But then again, JIA is getting his sodium from Morton which is a Chicago company and mined from under Lake Huron & Erie.

get my salt from the unpolluted pristine [tell me that applies to the great lakes] gulf of Alaska, same as where I get the fish and shrimp and clams and crab I eat. I could care less if Chicago and the great lakes turn to a waste land tomorrow. You like a highly congested urban area. I get that. I was just saying you yap on and on about shipping and gallons per hour [on any thread no matter about what] an it gets tiresome. Would you like it if I some how I always worked Alaska into every thread? And by the way drop the Alaska is on the Federal tit thing. I owe the IRS $10,000 in taxes. Guess that's the feed bag huh? Edited by Jim in Anchorage

get my salt from the unpolluted pristine [tell me that applies to the great lakes] gulf of Alaska, same as where I get the fish and shrimp and clams and crab I eat. I could care less if Chicago and the great lakes turn to a waste land tomorrow. You like a highly congested urban area. I get that. I was just saying you yap on and on about shipping and gallons per hour [on any thread no matter about what] an it gets tiresome. Would you like it if I some how I always worked Alaska into every thread? And by the way drop the Alaska is on the Federal tit thing. I owe the IRS $10,000 in taxes. Guess that's the feed bag huh?

Yeah Buddy... Did you forget about Fukushima? That's why you are so phucking retarded.

I have no idea what you are talking about .But that's normal

Dude... The Pacific is hot... I don't get sea salt from the Pacific anymore. Morton produces "pure" Pacific sea salt. Same with the fish... Salmon tends to be the worse @ holding Hg (Mercury) and heavy metals.

You really should pay attention to what happened after the Japanese nuclear distsater if your diet is heavy from the waters of the Pacific. They are finding traces of radiation all the way across the Pacific in the Southern Hemi. But, you said it was "pristine", it must be... The Pacific is a dump!

I will take my chances with the Asian carp collapsing the West Coast canning business. The only reason the Asian carp are taking off in the heartland is because of clean water. 40 years ago nothing would live in the water it was so dirty... And Carp are filter feeders so they are safer to eat than predators like salmon.

Hey... To each his own thinking some how the Pacific ocean that had a huge radiation dump in it just a stone's throw away from AK is somehow "pristine." LoL

Keep on downing that "pristine" Pacific sea salt... Gotta get that iodine too! Stay in ignorance... It's bliss.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Dude... The Pacific is hot... I don't get sea salt from the Pacific anymore. Morton produces "pure" Pacific sea salt... Same with the fish. Salmon tends to be the worse @ holding Hg (Mercury) and heavy metals.

You really should pay attention to what happened after the Japanese nuclear distsater if your diet is heavy from the waters of the Pacific. They are finding traces of radiation all the way across the Pacific in the Southern Hemi. But, you said it was "pristine", it must be... The Pacific is a dump!

I will take my chances with the Asian carp collapsing the West Coast canning business. The only reason the Asian carp are taking off in the heartland is because of clean water. 40 years ago nothing would live in the water it was so dirty... And Carp are filter feeders so they are safer to eat than predators like salmon.

Hey... To each his own thinking some how the Pacific ocean that had a huge radiation dump in it just a stone's throw away from AK is somehow "pristine." LoL

Keep on downing that "pristine" Pacific sea salt... Gotta get that iodine too! Stay in ignorance... It's bliss.

So you think the Pacific is radioactive? And Asian carp are killing the west coast canning industry? No more pink salmon? All right I give up.

So you think the Pacific is radioactive? And Asian carp are killing the west coast canning industry? No more pink salmon? All right I give up.

Yes.

No. But potentially it could depress the cost of seafood. It is the most eaten fish in the world outside of N.American picky tastes.

Maybe... Its good to get the word out that salt from the Pacific can be tainted... They are finding traces all over the place. I understand they don't want to panic people, create economic stress.

Yes... The Pacific is a dump... And the Asian Rim is not helping. You don't piss & shat where you eat. Calling it "pristine" is ridiculous. I would be little concerned if my diet is heavy it. I do choose to get the word out to stuff like salt and other resouces that come from that region. Caution is more the word.

And... I am not a big enviro. That being said, people like Rachel Carson weren't idiots either. You my friend are if you truly are ignorant and bliss about what's taking place out your front door.

Yes.

No. But potentially it could depress the cost of seafood. It is the most eaten fish in the world outside of N.American picky tastes.

Maybe... Its good to get the word out that salt from the Pacific can be tainted... They are finding traces all over the place. I understand they don't want to panic people, create economic stress.

Yes... The Pacific is a dump... And the Asian Rim is not helping. You don't piss & shat where you eat. Calling it "pristine" is ridiculous. I would be a little concerned if my diet is heavy in it. Calling out the Great Lakes from 40 years ago is equally ridiculous. I do choose to get the word out about stuff like salt and other resouces that come from the Pacific region. Caution is more the word.

And... I am not a big enviro. That being said, people like Rachel Carson weren't idiots either. You my friend are if you truly are ignorant and bliss about what's taking place out your front door.

Of course you will give up. That's par for the course.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Yes.

Yes... The Pacific is a dump... And the Asian Rim is not helping. You don't piss & shat where you eat. Calling it "pristine" is ridiculous. I would be a little concerned if my diet is heavy in it. Calling out the Great Lakes from 40 years ago is equally ridiculous. I do choose to get the word out about stuff like salt and other resouces that come from the Pacific region. Caution is more the word.

Of course you will give up. That's par for the course.

This is how much I pay attention to your posts. I was halfway through your duplicate post before I even realized I had just read it. :lol: