Obama Uses Women To Divide This Country

You know, I might have to change that pic if I continue to deliver these on target, well orchestrated gay jokes.

In fairness, Franknfurter wasn't gay so much as he was a cross-dressing bi-sexual.

There was a time that might offend people, but in Calfornia public schools, it lets you use any bathroom you want. So, y'know, maybe there's something to this cross-dressing bi-sexual stuff.

Actually as governor she was much more common-sense and less doctrinaire ...

Which was my point, and he knows it. The biggest mistake Sarah Palin ever made in her political career was to count on John McCain's staff to roll her out. He couldn't even get his own message out without changing it. By the time he figured out Palin, Bill Maher labeled her a c**t, others were questioning whether her special needs child was really hers...and the media was camped in Washington State reading over emails for weeks like a missing Malaysian airliner.

Doesn't matter. When a person tells you with one breath that they're a conservative and with the next breath that they voted for Obama because of Sarah Palin...well...they're pretty much going full gatorman.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more shocked that women are in to him.

No more so than I, I assure you. No more so than I.

It's been like that since I can remember and it's always been quite unsettling. I'm not good with it. In 2nd grade this girl snuck into where I was changing so she could see me naked, then she got naked, then her mom came in an blamed me, and I took a beating for that. Then this girl in 4th grade grabbed my ass/junk at the pool for two weeks until her mom saw. One baby-sitter in particular would be arrested today. So, now I'm a scaredy cat most of the time, because I think they might want to Teabag me, figuratively, literally, something.

I was forced to attend my first homecoming with 4 girls. They couldn't decide who would get me, and, they said I had to pick one of them by the end of the night. No schit. True story. The worst is: I went along with it, including the picking part. I didn't know what else to do. Who do you see about that problem?

So then I had a girlfriend, through no fault of my own. Set a precedent: dopey girls forcing their problems on me. But, I ended up seeing them all naked. That's what they get. :lol: College/work is a loooong post. So forget it.

It's the same damn thing to this very day. I assure you, I have nothing to do with it. I have no "game" at all. It's always been very bizarre.

No more so than I, I assure you. No more so than I.

It's been like that since I can remember and it's always been quite unsettling. I'm not good with it. In 2nd grade this girl snuck into where I was changing so she could see me naked, then she got naked, then her mom came in an blamed me, and I took a beating for that. Then this girl in 4th grade grabbed my ass/junk at the pool for two weeks until her mom saw. One baby-sitter in particular would be arrested today. So, now I'm a scaredy cat most of the time, because I think they might want to Teabag me, figuratively, literally, something.

I was forced to attend my first homecoming with 4 girls. They couldn't decide who would get me, and, they said I had to pick one of them by the end of the night. No schit. True story. The worst is: I went along with it, including the picking part. I didn't know what else to do. Who do you see about that problem?

So then I had a girlfriend, through no fault of my own. Set a precedent: dopey girls forcing their problems on me. But, I ended up seeing them all naked. That's what they get. :lol: College/work is a loooong post. So forget it.

It's the same damn thing to this very day. I assure you, I have nothing to do with it. I have no "game" at all. It's always been very bizarre.

Why do you persist in operating under the misapprehension that any of us give a ****?

I'm not a fan of Obama, but you would get more traction with your arguments against him if you focused on the numerous fact-based arguments that can be made against his administration and left out the personal insults or verbage that makes your position sound more emotional and less rational. Saying he hates the country (which, even though I am not his biggest fan, I cannot make that leap) is not something that's provable or relevant.

That's all I'm saying. There are so many other, valid, reasons to go after him, why mix it up with propaganda from the fringes of the anti-obama crowd?

Saying he is dividing America is less emotional and you could probably build a compelling case -- but it would be a wasted effort because politics on principle divide this country. The GOP does it, the Dems do it, W did it, Clinton did it, Obama did it... it just doesn't mean anything when you make this kind of argument unless you recognize that the issue is not just entrenched on one side of the political spectrum.

It's universal.

This administration is the most divisive I've witnessed. Not to say others don't and haven't I agree. Not to this extent. Nothing he says is positive. Nothing he says even hints at personal responsibility. Everything he does is destructive to free enterprise and capitalism. Except if it's his buddies in green energy sector, GM , banks(I know Bush bailed these two out as well. Personally I think barry and gw are pretty much on the same team anyway) or even the health care sector. Read this and it should make anyone wonder just a little bit what the hell is going on.

http://www.americant..._obamacare.html

I agree I get to emotional because after 6 years of this it's just totally frustrating to see it go on in this country of all countries. I mean look at what is going on with that rancher out in Nevada. Guys family has been ranching there since the 1800's! Small federal army from the BLM there to force him off in the name of what? Some phony trumped up deal about a turtle! And apparently the Feds can do this because they own or manage 90% of he land in Nevada. How does this happen in a republic?

I apologize if I insulted you as I do respect education but certainly not all of it. I'm sure your degrees have merit and I would not judge otherwise as I don't know you.

Edited by Dante

Ahhhh, it all makes sense now. :D

So the only place to learn and expand your mind is at university??

No, never said that nor do I believe it. I work with plenty of brilliant people every day who didn't go to college. I'm just saying that education isn't a sin or somehow a negative.

This administration is the most divisive I've witnessed. Not to say others don't and haven't I agree. Not to this extent. Nothing he says is positive. Nothing he says even hints at personal responsibility. Everything he does is destructive to free enterprise and capitalism. Except if it's his buddies in green energy sector, GM , banks(I know Bush bailed these two out as well. Personally I think barry and gw are pretty much on the same team anyway) or even the health care sector. Read this and it should make anyone wonder just a little bit what the hell is going on.

http://www.americant..._obamacare.html

I agree I get to emotional because after 6 years of this it's just totally frustrating to see it go on in this country of all countries. I mean look at what is going on with that rancher out in Nevada. Guys family has been ranching there since the 1800's! Small federal army from the BLM there to force him off in the name of what? Some phony trumped up deal about a turtle! And apparently the Feds can do this because they own or manage 90% of he land in Nevada. How does this happen in a republic?

I apologize if I insulted you as I do respect education but certainly not all of it. I'm sure your degrees have merit and I would not judge otherwise as I don't know you.

This is the type of argument that I personally find much more persuasive and conducive to honest discussion. Thank you.

I'm just saying that education isn't a sin or somehow a negative.

Of course it's not. The problem is when we're supposed to naturallyi assume someone is smart simply because they went to a certain college or hold a certain degree. It's like saying someone is successful because they drive a nice car.

Personally, I get a kick out of how the left spent eight years talking about how stupid Bush is and that he only got into Harvard because of his dad or his money, but mention how stupid Obama is and the left yells "But he went to Harvard!"

I'm not a fan of Obama, but you would get more traction with your arguments against him if you focused on the numerous fact-based arguments that can be made against his administration and left out the personal insults or verbage that makes your position sound more emotional and less rational. Saying he hates the country (which, even though I am not his biggest fan, I cannot make that leap) is not something that's provable or relevant.

That's all I'm saying. There are so many other, valid, reasons to go after him, why mix it up with propaganda from the fringes of the anti-obama crowd?

Saying he is dividing America is less emotional and you could probably build a compelling case -- but it would be a wasted effort because politics on principle divide this country. The GOP does it, the Dems do it, W did it, Clinton did it, Obama did it... it just doesn't mean anything when you make this kind of argument unless you recognize that the issue is not just entrenched on one side of the political spectrum.

It's universal.

:w00t: YOU'RE complaining about insults and making it personal? :lol: Man you are a classic.

:w00t: YOU'RE complaining about insults and making it personal? :lol: Man you are a classic.

You made it personal between us long ago. And what I say about you are not insults. They are facts backed up by your posting history.

Of course it's not. The problem is when we're supposed to naturallyi assume someone is smart simply because they went to a certain college or hold a certain degree. It's like saying someone is successful because they drive a nice car.

Personally, I get a kick out of how the left spent eight years talking about how stupid Bush is and that he only got into Harvard because of his dad or his money, but mention how stupid Obama is and the left yells "But he went to Harvard!"

The liberal claim on enlightenment has always been nonsense.

You made it personal between us long ago. And what I say about you are not insults. They are facts backed up by your posting history.

The liberal claim on enlightenment has always been nonsense.

So you know for a FACT I am a frankenstein made of dead dicks? You're a hypocrite and you know it. And contrary to you're vain belief I have no idea what your old name was. Why did you change it? Embarrassment? Well the new name didn't help. It's rapidly becoming a joke.

So you know for a FACT I am a frankenstein made of dead dicks? You're a hypocrite and you know it. And contrary to you're vain belief I have no idea what your old name was. Why did you change it? Embarrassment? Well the new name didn't help. It's rapidly becoming a joke.

So you do read my posts.

The only joke here is the fact you think you're in the right. You're not. If you have loved ones, they'd be ashamed to read the hate that pours from your fingertips. If anyone on this board should be upset at you, it should be the conservatives on this board that you make look bad with your ignorance and lack of a spine. You are exactly the type of disaster of a human being that liberals point to as the proof that conservatives are gay-hating, bigoted, ignorant, rednecks. By being on the conservative "team", you give the left an easy, and vocal, target that constantly proves their talking points right.

If you were really a man, you'd apologize for wasting people's time on this board and withdraw yourself from the community. Or at least you'd act civil.

Edited by GreggyT

In fairness, Franknfurter wasn't gay so much as he was a cross-dressing bi-sexual.

There was a time that might offend people, but in Calfornia public schools, it lets you use any bathroom you want. So, y'know, maybe there's something to this cross-dressing bi-sexual stuff.

Which was my point, and he knows it. The biggest mistake Sarah Palin ever made in her political career was to count on John McCain's staff to roll her out. He couldn't even get his own message out without changing it. By the time he figured out Palin, Bill Maher labeled her a c**t, others were questioning whether her special needs child was really hers...and the media was camped in Washington State reading over emails for weeks like a missing Malaysian airliner.

Doesn't matter. When a person tells you with one breath that they're a conservative and with the next breath that they voted for Obama because of Sarah Palin...well...they're pretty much going full gatorman.

If you banging dudes, you're gay- that just a fact. I guess you could argue that the guy in top is just having sex, but still, pretty gay.

Obama certainly used Sebelius!

She says,I am sick of looking dumb, please let me quit!!

Its was a great time to make a change. Sebelius probably just wanted to be done, there got to a positive point with the enrollment results, and as they pivot for the next set of obstacles, have a fresh body in there to take a pounding for a few years. Sebslius main task was to get that website right and make the rollout go well... in private industry, she'd have been canned three times over- I have never been in charge of something so complex, I am sure it felt likea train ran her over, I empathize.

If you banging dudes, you're gay- that just a fact. I guess you could argue that the guy in top is just having sex, but still, pretty gay.

Its was a great time to make a change. Sebelius probably just wanted to be done, there got to a positive point with the enrollment results, and as they pivot for the next set of obstacles, have a fresh body in there to take a pounding for a few years. Sebslius main task was to get that website right and make the rollout go well... in private industry, she'd have been canned three times over- I have never been in charge of something so complex, I am sure it felt likea train ran her over, I empathize.

I agree, she took a pounding, she should be off sipping umbrella drinks and getting massages.

That right there illustrates the impossible position Sebilius was in: her main task was NOT getting the website and rollout right, it was running HHS. That includes CDC, NHS, IHS, PHS, a ****-ton of social services, and various other sundries having exactly nothing to do with the ACA rollout.

That right there illustrates the impossible position Sebilius was in: her main task was NOT getting the website and rollout right, it was running HHS. That includes CDC, NHS, IHS, PHS, a ****-ton of social services, and various other sundries having exactly nothing to do with the ACA rollout.

Obviously she made some poor choices in who she picked to handle the roll-out of the ACA. She also stuck with the "everything is fine" mode for way too long. One thing I did note is that she would make a statement about something and within a few days Obama would contradict her.