Karma?

Beerball

Think about it... Maybe she did society a favor for a day (@ least) by taking this clown off the road. Say she lets him blow by 10, 20, 30 mph illegally over the speed limit and goes on to get behind a person, new driver, somebody else who can't handle it and they misjudge or can't handle this dude's obvious rage issues mixed with local road conditions. Again, he's outta the game for a day and hopefully he reflects on the karma (probably not).

Nothing wrong with watching a bully get bullied even if it is by another bully. Maybe more people should make a stand and let people self-destruct. At least it takes the a-holes off the road for a bit.

problem is she still on the road and this twisted success only enables her to continue on as the self supposed genius. This of the adage , sticks and stones... but yes others actions or inaction's can be a cause in this case taunting. Don't see where anyone , anywhere allowed to taunt another individual , find humor in getting his goat and playing the superior. Can only hope in her case it all comes around . Taking video while driving , taunting , would like to think there a substantial fine somewhere in the books for this. Life being what it is, to the man's defense , who is to know what he is facing , family concerns, loss of job, subject to the stresses most of us face, hardly do any of us need this sort of person taunting and inciting. ( it on all of us to contain ourselves, we lose it , it is ultimately on us, but some understanding of the man driving fair imo)

Thing is what she to say , if man where to have died , or hit another car and caused death, what she saying she just trying to teach the driver a lesson, she a innocent victim.

(didnt see the other, she was speeding up and slowing down making play of the man behind, she was not at all driving normally , and suspect if video on speedometer it would have shown more than one instance of purpose she doing only the speed limit a innocent. )

Edited by millbank

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(#2) But what did she break under FLA law? I don't even think it is illegal in FLA to work the device like she did. She was going just under the speed limit... She was breaking no law. Heck, what was the speed limit? If it was 55, she was going 50 in wet conditions. Is that unreasonably slow? Goading? Probably not.

(#1) Teenage girls can text behind their back blindly 180 words a minute and not make a mistake... What are you trying to say? She can't drive safely, use the camera in "back cam mode." She didn't have to take her eyes off the road.

the latter part first

(#1) I don't care if Teenage girls can masturbate while texting. This woman shouldn't be playing with her phone while driving!! Especially if shes worried about slick roads

(#2) here is a sign in Florida (many of them can be found in the link) SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT

http://conchscooter....ys-sake_22.html

Enclosures+Mallory+Prep+028.JPG

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

the latter part first

(#1) I don't care if Teenage girls can masturbate while texting. This woman shouldn't be playing with her phone while driving!! Especially if shes worried about slick roads

(#2) here is a sign in Florida (many of them can be found in the link) SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT

Seems like you're all over the woman. What do you think about how the guy was driving?

I'll have to go and see what I first wrote. I may have said he was driving like a douche when he spun out. He could have just thrown her the bird w/o the lear he gave and the fast lane change was (may have been) unneseccary.

Seems like you're all over the woman. What do you think about how the guy was driving?

Me, I'd have passed on the right, if she puropsley drove to block me in, I'd have beeped my horn and thrown her the finger. (hell, I do it often when d bags drive slow in the left lane then speed up when I try to pass) .

UNLESS its a hard pouring rain, I'm going to be (assume the speed limit was 55) doing anywhere from 55 to 65 mph using my turn indicator and changing lanes to avoid the slow pokes.

I'll have to go and see what I first wrote. I may have said he was driving like a douche when he spun out. He could have just thrown her the bird w/o the lear he gave and the fast lane change was (may have been) unneseccary.

Me, I'd have passed on the right beeped my horn and thrown her the finger. I do it often when d bags drive slow in the left lane.

I'd have just passed her on the right, and gotten on with my life.

But then, I'm a grown-up.

I'd have just passed her on the right, and gotten on with my life.

But then, I'm a grown-up.

grown up or dried up?

;)

I expounded a bit to better explain my reasoning.

being a grown up, I'd have called the police saying a woman was driving while taking videos of some yahoo in a truck

grown up or dried up?

;)

I expounded a bit to better explain my reasoning.

being a grown up, I'd have called the police saying a woman was driving while taking videos of some yahoo in a truck

Yeah, I'd have done that too.

In NYS, you can get a ticket for driving while looking at the maps app on your phone (even though you wouldn't get a ticket for just looking at a regular map).

Are Florida laws that lax that her doing this wasn't against the law?

the latter part first

Enclosures+Mallory+Prep+028.JPG

Slower traffic means well under the speed limit. He is breaking the law if he passes her over the speed limit. By what speed she was doing, she was NOT slower traffic.

In NYS, you can get a ticket for driving while looking at the maps app on your phone (even though you wouldn't get a ticket for just looking at a regular map).

Are Florida laws that lax that her doing this wasn't against the law?

They are that lax.

http://www.dmvflorid...tractions.shtml

Any insurance agents on the board? ;) They want no accidents! Can't say I don't blame them, it is premiums they collect... Do you think they want to pay out?

I think one of the higher causes of accidents are idiots passing on the right. Anway, maybe she was going to move over and the idiot jumped the gun and got her on the right first... Happens all the time, being impatient... Now she speeds up, which was wrong. But BOOM, idiot is now in a ditch! :lol: Carry on, nothing to see here!

Oh... While we are at it... Why not put real bumpers on cars... Ones that actually can "bump." What's with this plastic crap that breaks when touched.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

If he was from the north... Say snowy Buffalo or Chicago he would have got outta that slide! I think old Jimbo Redneck needs to take so drifting courses... Like Doc Hudson taught Lightning McQueen: "Turn right to go left." :lol:

Just watched it again and again in slow-mo... Priceless!

I wonder if Beerball realized this thread would get this much traction???

I see you are outta the hospital. We take care of our own here! :D

The most priceless part of the video is the dude's face... His arm, and so focused looking @ her and not the road! Give her hell about camera, but at least she kept her eyes on the road!

Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel! :lol:

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

He did. The only problem is he lost it going too fast for conditions. Watching it again, he simply lost it going too fast. It doesn't matter what lane one is when that happens.

No, he swore at her and tried to be a "big man" and show off.

No, he swore at her and tried to be a "big man" and show off.

Yeah that too. I watched it again a few times. But, "show off what?" Hamming for the cam? @ first I thought he was trying to cut her off at the end... But no, it appears after the swearing part, he simply proceeded to drive off and lost it. Thankfully she was going a prudent speed for conditions because he lost it in the right lane and came over into the left and then to the far left medium/ditch where he bit it.

Anyway... The part she caught with him hanging out the window, giving the finger, that face... Is priceless! Too bad she was concentrating on the road and had her eyes off the camera viewfinder because she lost a lot of that shot and got most of his driver side rear door. Too bad he didn't have the Stars and Bars on the back of his truck, it would have completed the scene!