How Many Fetuses Equal A Cord of Wood?

Is this thread not really a debate on legalized abortion? If they are burning an aborted fetus as they do an amputated leg or arm, is it really a problem? It is just another amputated arm or leg, right?

IMO, seems the ones against abortion are getting all emotional about this sensationalized story. Sorry for assuming they are all conservatives, my bad. Move along, nothing to see here.

Same people who can't get emotional about other things get all up in arms against this sensationalized story. Interesting to say the least.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thread not really a debate on legalized abortion? If they are burning an aborted fetus as they do an amputated leg or arm, is it really a problem? It is just another amputated arm or leg, right?

IMO, seems the ones against abortion are getting all emotional about this sensationalized story. Sorry for assuming they are all conservatives, my bad. Move along, nothing to see here.

Same people who can't get emotional about other things get all up in arms against this sensationalized story. Interesting to say the least.

This topic was never about pro life/pro abortion. It was about respect for other peoples sensitivities. What, were you for heating the hospitals by using fetuses for fuel?

I lean more Republican in voting, but I am not against abortion (although I am for late term abortion), and as stated on page 1, I have no real problem with this.

They are not burning fetus' for fuel, they are burning medical waste. It basically is the only the only thing you can do with medical waste for public safety.

I lean more Republican in voting, but I am not against abortion (although I am for late term abortion), and as stated on page 1, I have no real problem with this.

They are not burning fetus' for fuel, they are burning medical waste. It basically is the only the only thing you can do with medical waste for public safety.

Ding ding ding :)

Please re-read the story and the NHS statement.

to me, the thought of burning any kind of human tissue, fetus or not, for the purpose of heating a building is ghoulish. perhaps I'm old-fashioned and overly sensitive, but it just seems wrong to me.

Still have seen no other ideas of what others propose be done. What I say below is crude, and I cringe as I type it, it hurts me that we have so much abortion, and that people are not smarter, but education and the lack of family structure is the real problem. The abortion at this point, has already happened.....so.....

1. You want 2 files of medical waste, one that is used for fuel and to heat and one that is not?

2. Medical waste company comes and takes the aborted fetus'......who knows why they do with them

3. Sell fetus for other types of research (or give fetus away)

4. bury the fetus

Seriously, what do you propose?

Still have seen no other ideas of what others propose be done. What I say below is crude, and I cringe as I type it, it hurts me that we have so much abortion, and that people are not smarter, but education and the lack of family structure is the real problem. The abortion at this point, has already happened.....so.....

1. You want 2 files of medical waste, one that is used for fuel and to heat and one that is not?

2. Medical waste company comes and takes the aborted fetus'......who knows why they do with them

3. Sell fetus for other types of research (or give fetus away)

4. bury the fetus

Seriously, what do you propose?

Burning them in a "cremetorium" that is not used for heating anything.

Burning them in a "cremetorium" that is not used for heating anything.

This is why I said Capitalism meeting abortion earlier. If you did do this, the cost would be passed along to the "consumer", in some way. It would most certainly increase the cost of the "service" you want provided.

You could feed them to tigers and lions.

Maybe a hindu burial, little wooden floating vessel held together by strings that you set on fire?

What do you think about euthanized dogs and cats?

So essentially waste some energy so people can feel more humane in their abortion practices. :lol:

No don't USE energy. Last I checked abortion was legal. An aborted fetus needs to be disposed of in some way. Cremation is the best solution. Using the energy from the cremation is, in my mind, not acceptable. Of all the places we can be looking at to save energy this is not one of them.

Edited by Chef Jim