The next few days could be a disaster for the Bills

Pitta

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The aky is falling and were all doomed.

According to some yes. Oh and its DOOOOOOMED I think.

Ummmm... the Jets signing Vick would be helpful, put down the Madden 2005. The guy is a garbabe QB that only performed well on playstation.

Also, If the Bills sign Britt, the guy doesn't even make it out of training camp. He blows massive chunks of talentless chowder. I live here in Tennessee and can vouch.

Knowshawn could run the ball BECAUSE defenses had to respect Manning, that's the only years in which he ran well. I strongly feel that he'll flop in Dolphag town.

The sky is not falling here.

Homey D I have always been a fan...now even moreso because of that post. Spot on.

I'm praying for Vick to the Jets.

What is the over-under? two games before this is a point of controversy in the NY press & the 4 letter network, should Vick be staring over Gino ????

Let the fun begin, I for one, can't wait.

I agree with a lot of what is being said in this post. I feel the Bills roster is as good as or better than the Dolphins and Jets. I also think we are getting better. One thing laugh at is that the Bills are dictating free agency. I doubt the Patriots signed Revis with the thought of how are we going to cover the Bills receivers. The Jets I'm sure wanted to Graham as their nickles back, but he is a nickle back not a game changing corner. At linebacker the Bills got a good backup in Rivers and a good run stuffer that can play on 2 downs in Spikes. I think both are good pick ups but i don't think think the Jets were interested in either player and is the reason why they resigned Pace. Finally when it comes to the Dolphins and their offensive line. I think their line is not strong, but is very similar to ours. Both teams have very good left tackles and centers, but have huge question marks at both guards and right tackle. To assume Chris Williams is going to be good just because we paid him to be and he was drafted high years ago doesn't make him. He has potential and it would be great to see him excel and Hairston get healthy. One final question. With all this talk about the Bills bringing in Britt ( I know he would not cost the bills much) would anyone rather see them give up more and get D-Jackson. We have the cap space. Go Bills

Respectfully disagree. We are actually dictating the moves by the Jets and Pats. We signed Corey Graham out from under the Jets. Then they wanted Dom Crom for CB and they got snubbed. Rex is peeved that they have no CB's. Then the Pats responded to our picking up Graham with Revis and Browner because they know we have speedy WR's and will get a taller WR in the draft. Then we signed Spikes and the Jets re-signed their LB in response. We are the team everyone is watching and they are responding to our moves.

I love your optimism but I must respectfully disagree with a one thing in particular. The Pats signed Revis and Browner because they got torched by the Broncos in the AFC Champ. It had nothing to do with their concern of Bills wide recievers but more their concern of the Broncos passing game. The Pats expect to be in the AFC Champ game again and need to be prepared to beat the Broncos this time. I mean I hope they don't even make the playoffs...but I think that is more logical of an explanation for those two big signings.

Edited by XXL Franchize

The Bills finished in last place in the division. Is this some sort of inside joke between you guys? (The Bills haven't been idle, obviously. But driver's seat?)

The way to beat the Patriots is to have an offense that can pile up points on their feeble defense. Although watching Blount run for 28 miles a game hurts.

It's coming man. The day we don't suck any more. When we're not the doormat of the AFC east. Miami isn't going to be great, the Jets I don't believe are going to be much better than last year. The Pats good fortune is about to run out, and if we can only get the Oline straightened out, and maybe have a little consistency at the QB position, ( you know not signing 18 FA has beens, or never will be's ) and 1 year behind us with a new coach, new ideas, and some new players, yes I believe things are going to be a lot better than last year. I don't think a super bowl win is coming this year, but challenging NE for the AFC is a good possibility. We can't be bad forever can we?