Bills Pre-Draft Visits

iommi

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we've brought in Benjamin, but thought this would be the best thread for this without starting one for him specifically... he was already being told he needed to lose some weight, reportedly, by some teams.

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 51s

Not a great look MT @Gil_Brandt Was told Kelvin Benjamin recently blew off workout w NFL coach who made special trip, said he was too tired

I don't think we've brought in Benjamin, but thought this would be the best thread for this without starting one for him specifically... he was already being told he needed to lose some weight, reportedly, by some teams.

Not a great look MT @Gil_Brandt Was told Kelvin Benjamin recently blew off workout w NFL coach who made special trip, said he was too tired

Hmmmmm :mellow:

That doesn't sound good. This kid has potential to be very good, would hate to see him lose out on that.

Yes, I'm excited. True he is not that tall, if he was just a little taller, he'd be a Top 20 pick.

His experience and production at Louisiana State can not be denied.

I agree. He is very similar to Robert Woods, and that's a good thing. If he is there at pick 41, I would take him.

This is why I would want the Bills to trade down. There will be so much value in the 2nd round for the Bills to choose from that would help the team out a lot.

If Eric Ebron or Mike Evans are our best options at pick 9, I trade down.

I think he may end up being a top 20 pick. On Path to the Draft they said he is the #3 rated WR and teetering on #2! Said he had better overall workout at the combine than Watkins or Evans and is pro-ready from being in a Cam Cameron lead offense at LSU.

I think he may end up being a top 20 pick. On Path to the Draft they said he is the #3 rated WR and teetering on #2! Said he had better overall workout at the combine than Watkins or Evans and is pro-ready from being in a Cam Cameron lead offense at LSU.

He's definitely pro ready. I'd put him ahead of Evans, but Watkins is still tops to me.

Just saw that Benjamin's agent is Eugene Parker.

That, my friends, is reason alone to pass on the guy in my books.

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 4m

That's 19/30 pre-draft visits for the #Bills. 5 CBs, 4 RBs and 3 TEs among them. Full list: http://www.wgr550.co...46.php …?

I find it interesting5 cbs, 4 rbs, and 3 tes brought in

Just saw that Benjamin's agent is Eugene Parker.

That, my friends, is reason alone to pass on the guy in my books.

I would remove Benjamin off my draft board. He seems like a raw athlete that is lazy and does not have disclipine or work ethic to match his physical ability.