Bills Clips from YouTube - Mind set for important stuff

Just curious. Do any of you watch Bills footage from YouTube (e.g., Bills Throughout the Ages) in order to get pumped up for anything that matters? Meetings? Gym? Whatever?

I'll watch some positive Bills footage right before a meeting.....Just to own it. Hey, I've been with this team for a good deal of time......Works for me. It's off season.

I own all of the team highlight films from 1960-1997, and most of the rest after that as well...normally, by late June, early July I am pulling them out to get my Bills fix...I can watch this stuff over and over and it never gets old...

I own all of the team highlight films from 1960-1997, and most of the rest after that as well...normally, by late June, early July I am pulling them out to get my Bills fix...I can watch this stuff over and over and it never gets old...

You are a true fan.

You know I've got some great footage I'd love to get on Youtube...I used to work for a golf car company and we rented the golf cars for training camp in Fredonia.

Being in the locker room for the opening days of training camp in their hay day afforded me "vip" access to the viewing area from Bud Carpenter. I've got some

cool video but would have to import from VHS to digital.

Anyone got some advice how to do that? I've been wanting to do that for a long time but never seem to get around to it...