Sock thieves (OT)

I think there is a little dude who hangs out in the dryer and steals one sock from a matching pair.

I always seem to have a bunch of socks that don't match up.

And they always seem to like to steal them the night before a big date.

Figured this would be as good of an offseason thread as any :blink:

214415[/snapback]

Steal underpants.

?????

Make Profit.

There's a guy in the county lockup out here who was a "serial panty thief" They caught the guy with over 2200 pairs. He was going into laundry rooms at dorms & college town apartment complexes to do his pilfering. Right now he's being held as the prime suspect in the disappearance of a missing coed. They matched drier lint from some of his ill gotten booty, with the dryer in the apartment where the girl was last seen.

along the laundry topic, one year at shcool, i had a pair of green panties show up in the dryer with my clothes...they werent in the washer, werent with my clothes, and werent in the dryer when i put ym stuff in...but when i was folding my vlothes, bam, this pair of green panties shows up..

along the laundry topic, one year at shcool, i had a pair of green panties show up in the dryer with my clothes...they werent in the washer, werent with my clothes, and werent in the dryer when i put ym stuff in...but when i was folding my vlothes, bam, this pair of green panties shows up..

214451[/snapback]

Did they fit? :blink:

Steal underpants.

?????

Make Profit.

214417[/snapback]

:blink:

[A mining cart full of underpants flattens Kenny]

Stan: Oh my god they killed Kenny.

Kyle: You bastards. Listen we have to give a huge speech about corporate takeovers.

Gnome 3: Holy sh--, we killed your friend.

Stan: Ya, ya, ya. Look, we gotta know about corporate takeovers tomorrow or we're screwed.

Gnome 2: Christ! We squished him like a bug!

Gnomes

I think there is a little dude who hangs out in the dryer and steals one sock from a matching pair.

Figured this would be as good of an offseason thread as any :blink:

214415[/snapback]

All right, dude, you caught me. You see, I got this roommate I live with and he never leaves the apartment and the walls are paper thin so I hide out in your dryer and you know, get my daily happy time. And dude, I don't economize when it comes to the end. There is tons to clean up. Thankfully I can always snag a sock or two from your load to clean up, my er load. I just keep it afterwards, I figure you don't want it.

Figured this would be as good of an offseason thread as any :doh:

Throw away all your socks & buy the same brand/size/color from now on..... Saves matching. :blink:

Throw away all your socks & buy the same brand/size/color from now on..... Saves matching. :blink:

214541[/snapback]

I'm on the modified Tom plan, pretty much.

Several identical pairs of just two kinds of socks.

Dress and casual.

Simple.

Saves time and confusion. :doh: