The broncos are making moves

Ryan Clady will be back. Makes you wonder how important LT is if one of hte best can miss the season and they can still set records will on the way to the SB.

The reason is John Elway is really lucky. What kind of talent evaluator is he? All he had to do what dial up Manning 2 years ago and get him to sign. And now they're the top NFL team and players will sign there in free agency.

Its still going to catch up to them, 2-3 years from now, salary cap hell...

I disagree only in that if they draft well over next couple of years which are cheap players, and the cap raises over the next couple of years to $160 mil. They can make it work and they are obviously highly motivated not to be beaten up as bad as they were this year with Seattle.

The reason is John Elway is really lucky. What kind of talent evaluator is he? All he had to do what dial up Manning 2 years ago and get him to sign. And now they're the top NFL team and players will sign there in free agency.

You speak way too lightly about Elway getting the Manning deal done. There was never a competition for a FA QB like the Manning Sweepstakes. How quickly we forget all the TV talking heads telling tall tales of the demise of Peyton post surgeries and how he is DONE. You act like all he did was pull Manning off the rack and try him on for a season to see what happened. I couldn't stand Elway back in the day, but as a GM he has really impressed me. You make a good point about getting Lucky. Without Andrew Luck, Elway might have been stuck with Tebow Mania.

agreed with the above posters. they are going all in for the next 2 years but are going to be in deep **** by 2016/2017. They will have to do a full rebuild and it won't be pretty.

Absolutely. I don't know all the terms of these contracts, but I can't see them all finishing their contracts. Looks like a lot of guaranteed money though.

Man--it must suck to be Denver fan right about now, knowing that they will have some sort of difficulties with things several years from now!

Denver is crazy--much better to be "rebuilding" all the time. Why put up with all those high?---get right to the lows!

agreed with the above posters. they are going all in for the next 2 years but are going to be in deep **** by 2016/2017. They will have to do a full rebuild and it won't be pretty.

Absolutely. I don't know all the terms of these contracts, but I can't see them all finishing their contracts. Looks like a lot of guaranteed money though.

Man--it must suck to be Denver fan right about now, knowing that they will have some sort of difficulties with things several years from now!

Denver is crazy--much better to be "rebuilding" all the time. Why put up with all those high?---get right to the lows!

Don't you just love the attitude of some Bills fans?? Apparently, if you want to be a Bills fan anymore, then you need to be an expert in rationalizing mediocrity.

It's kind of sad that the "loser mentality" that's seemingly an innate characteristic of the organization has now trickled down to fans. I mean sure, you may never get promoted at your work, but why would you want to when you'll just have to pay more taxes.

Don't you just love the attitude of some Bills fans?? Apparently, if you want to be a Bills fan anymore, then you need to be an expert in rationalizing mediocrity.

It's kind of sad that the "loser mentality" that's seemingly an innate characteristic of the organization has now trickled down to fans. I mean sure, you may never get promoted at your work, but why would you want to when you'll just have to pay more taxes.

Speak for yourself. Personally I'm doing awesome. I'm just not going to cry about free agent moves in March before a game has been played. Or crown the Broncos as SB champs because they are winning free agency.

Pretty much. Elway inherited a lot of talent (Thomas, Moreno, Decker, Clady).