Steve Smith's agent- "he has played his last game in Carolina&

boyst

ESPN - Agent for WR Steve Smith says five-time Pro Bowler has played his last game for Panthers

Sad because this guy has been the heart and sole of the team. He has done more for the team then any player in the teams history and does not deserve this end of the deal.

And I've heard of him - git'r dun

Edited by jboyst62

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take Smith in a heartbeat. He's old. Not as fast as he once was. Not as physical as needed or wanted. Not as tall as wanted. But this guy has more of Fred Jackson type drive than anyone else in the league. He will make sure Carolina regrets letting him go for the rest of his career.

Edited by mrags

I'd take Smith in a heartbeat. He's old. Not as fast as he once was. Not as physical as needed or wanted. Not as tall as wanted. But this guy has more of Fred Jackson type drive than anyone else in the league. He will make sure Carolina regrets letting him go for the rest of his career.

I agree with this. Depends on the money though. Would give EJ another target.

All of the yes's to bringing Steve Smith here. SS is a beast, I can see him signing with team in the panthers division just to bust them up for dumping him though.

He almost got that ring with Delhomme vs the Pats. Wonder if he jumps to sea or SF to chase ring.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

All of the yes's to bringing Steve Smith here. SS is a beast, I can see him signing with team in the panthers division just to bust them up for dumping him though.

He almost got that ring with Delhomme vs the Pats. Wonder if he jumps to sea or SF to chase ring.

since NO just cut Moore, I could see Smith making an offer to work for peanuts just to stick it to Carolina.

@SportsCenter

Panthers plan to release 5-time Pro Bowl WR Steve Smith, according to ESPN & media reports. » pic.twitter.com/UhD3b7TEmw

i really hope Whaley is not asleep on this one. He's be great and give us a chance to not rush a rookie in there and expect him to be our number 1. Heck, we might even be able to trade Atevie after that for say a 3rd rounder if we can lock up Smith for 2 or more years.

No. The panthers are my #2 team and I am just going to tell you guys no. They want rid of him for several reasons AND Smith isn't coming to Buffalo. His next team will be a contender in fact I can see San Fran on his radar first then Denver and Seattle.