(OT) Bush worships Satan!

Beerball

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink:  Norwegians mistook Bush's hook 'em horns salute as a call to Satan! :doh:

Some will find this amusing, some will say I told you so.

linky

214189[/snapback]

You think that's bad?

Check out this one: Linky

These guys are great because (1) they're totally serious conspiracy nuts and (2) the handsign they identify as the University of Texas is completely wrong. It's not like the UT sign is a big secret or anything.

Hey, most of us here at the University of Texas dislike Bush, and we think it was really a call to satan.

Although there are some that like him, most if not all of Austin is democratic.

214441[/snapback]

Damn i'm up at Suny Brockport near Rochester, and a lot of the wacko right wing nut jobs go to my school... i honestly could say there is one place in texas thta i wouldn't mind being at. I gotta get away from these backwards people up here

Hey, most of us here at the University of Texas dislike Bush, and we think it was really a call to satan.

Although there are some that like him, most if not all of Austin is democratic.

214441[/snapback]

A large college and a state legislature usually attract liberals to a town....

What usually has happened in smallish college towns is that the city was usually somewhat conservative and then the 60s-70s activism happened and the students started sticking around after either graduating or droping out. They can't let go of college so they stay in the town where they went, refusing to move on. Eventually you reach critical mass and more and more leftist folks move in and the entire landscape has changed.

Damn i'm up at Suny Brockport near Rochester, and a lot of the wacko right wing nut jobs go to my school... i honestly could say there is one place in texas thta i wouldn't mind being at. I gotta get away from these backwards people up here

214485[/snapback]

Backwards? It seems to me that liberals are often in favor of moving backwards on issues.

Race

Liberals complain that black people are victims of poverty, discrimination, and lack of opportunity. They then prevent blacks from having educational opportunity by working to deny poor black parents the right to decide what schools their children should be sent to. They also oppose strong anti-crime measures, creating dangerous neighborhoods that black people are stuck living in. Two parent black families, at least in poor neighborhoods, were attacked by Democrats as a form of welfare fraud. Speaking of welfare, Democrats were the ones who came up with the idea of paying people more to do nothing than to work in low-wage jobs. Minorities were disproportinately impacted by this attack on the work ethic, because minorities had historically been the victims of institutionalized discrimination. The problem of inner city drug addition is largely due to liberal influence: ideas about recreational narcotics worked their way from '60s hippie campuses to the inner city.

The economy

Liberals seem blissfully ignorant that you have to create wealth before you can distribute it. They often favor needless regulations, a parasitic legal system, or other attacks on the economy. Liberals seem to favor massive immigration from Third World countries; creating a situation where the U.S. is importing people while exporting jobs. Hardest-hit by this betrayal of the American worker are those who have the least skills and fewest opportunities.

Mass murder

Liberals have a long and rich tradition of doing absolutely nothing about mass murder, so long as the perpetrators are communits. The first act of FDR's foreign policy was to recognize the Soviet Union. This, while the Soviets were starving 7 million innocent Ukrainians to death. FDR remained a loyal ally of the Soviet Union throughout his administration. Lest FDR be considered the exception rather than the rule, consider the visciousness with which Democrats attacked any hard-line anti-communist. The Soviets murdered 7 million people in the post-Stalin era. If the Democrats attack the enemies of the Soviet Union, while also favoring appeasement, it seems to me they should feel a deep sense of shame for the mass murders their actions helped perpetrate.

There are other problems with the liberal movement, but that's enough to make my point.