Bills Free Agents Updates

Hey everyone,

I thought I would start a thread where we all could easily track all the Bills activity as free agency is about to start.

Feel free to post links, Twitter feeds etc..

Anyone have anything to report yet?

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden Tate is sure handed, but redundant with the current crop of WR's on the Bills. The team has its share of 2nd tier WR's and speedsters. The need is for a big WR. A red zone threat. Also, no interest at all in Edelman. Bob is not a real source.

Who did they use?

Veeeeeerrrrrry interesting choice of player photo.

Incarcerated Bob, hits on as many at the big guys. In the end you never know where the info is coming from . Team, agent., player, wife, friend , lawyer, ect, ect ect,

no he really doesn't. His tweets and mouth talk about all he gets right. He deletes his wrongs.

Gawker or dead spin or one of those sites did an investigative piece in to him to show he is a sham. He literally and personally attacks criticizers. He is a blowhard and a buffoon.He is sports entertainment at the most and is not the least bit a source.

He uses his voice as a tool to make money on gambling sites.He owns a few and in the piece mentioned above he actually was shown to pick "locks" for opposing teams on each site/network. He then touts the correct pick as him knowing more and knowing something. He then takes only patsies for the other bets

Golden Tate is sure handed, but redundant with the current crop of WR's on the Bills. The team has its share of 2nd tier WR's and speedsters. The need is for a big WR. A red zone threat. Also, no interest at all in Edelman. Bob is not a real source.

Unless they were to release TJ Graham....and, the BILLS could certainly use a great KR/PR as I would rather not see Flash Goodwin doing that, only to save him for the Offense, IMO