Daylight Savings time Saturday, March 9 at 2 AM

Security

You do anything different?

My dogs will want to get up at the same time for a while, which will be a pain. They already want up at before 6:30 AM to go out. Me and my wife have no kids, the two dogs and two cats I don't really claim.

I guess i will start drinking earlier to go to bed earlier, and make certain I am ready for bed an hour earlier!

Freaking daylight savings time! They never should have changed it to begin with. Stupidest idea ever.

What are you are farmer! :nana:

Get with the program, you will be looking @ more and more DST... :D

Anway... I gotta work midnights and the slave drivers are gonna make me take an hour annual (vacation) time... LoL Not that it is a bad thing, I have 240 hours use or lose by the end of the year. You can only carry 240 (6 weeks) over to the next "leave year."

Freaking daylight savings time! They never should have changed it to begin with. Stupidest idea ever.

Hey at least it's not as long as it used to be, now that they have moved it up to March instead of April and falling back after Halloween.

Hey at least it's not as long as it used to be, now that they have moved it up to March instead of April and falling back after Halloween.

By "it", do you mean standard time? You know what he meant right? jboyst would probably prefer the whole year on standard time! DST is actually longer now.

I know there is another poster on the board that says the same... Actually throws them off to no ends! What do you prefer? DST or standard time?

No preference either way I just don't like the change. It really does mess me up. Oddly, I do travel across time zones all the time and I deal with it.