Failing Cities And Their Common Denominator

3rdnlng

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL! Touche!

It is a pretty wild story... I mean holy phuck!

And ten people is nothing. Read some Corbett. The Champawat Tiger killed about 450 before Corbett caught up with his ass.

Corbett's books are really good if you can get them. His story about the Rudraprayag leopard is unbelievable.

It's interesting. Very few libs have been able to argue against the basic premise of this thread. I'll say it another way---liberal policies and the incestuous relationship between government, schools and unions are decimating our cities.

weren't most of the manufacturing establishments in these places before the free trade agreements were signed that allowed for cheaper imports?

What role has globalization played in hurting the rest belt?

weren't most of the manufacturing establishments in these places before the free trade agreements were signed that allowed for cheaper imports?

The same role it played for Silcon Valley. They just had a vision. Progressive my ass.

You don't get to ask the questions until you definitively answer the questions I have asked of you. You need to refute my premise, not ask me to do it for you.

Micro? More like "macroaggressive" (heck, that's just plain aggressive isn't it) while being as smooth as a burlap bag. Who died and made him PPP's Joseph Stalin?

Joseph Stalin.

Gatortard's MO is to ignore, dance around the question or ask you to do his work for him. That doesn't work with me. I have no problem calling him out.

Joseph Stalin.

Gatortard's MO is to ignore, dance around the question or ask you to do his work for him. That doesn't work with me. I have no problem calling him out.

How the hell is that Stalinist? Stalin would have put a bullet through his head by now.

How the hell is that Stalinist? Stalin would have put a bullet through his head by now.

Stalin had good intentions. ..umm wealth redistribution and umm income equality. Ya...fair and equitable... he just had those Damm obstructionist in his way. If only they would have just sat in the back seat. /lib thoughts

It's interesting. Very few libs have been able to argue against the basic premise of this thread. I'll say it another way---liberal policies and the incestuous relationship between government, schools and unions are decimating our cities.

And you won't see it refuted.

Progressives have no intention of fixing the inner city. They need a permanent underclass to maintain power.

And you won't see it refuted.

Progressives have no intention of fixing the inner city. They need a permanent underclass to maintain power.

It looks like you are calling the left disingenuous liars who have no intention of helping anyone but themselves? It's like they are the new "slave masters", and with their policies are chaining people up to put them into government bondage.