Failing Cities And Their Common Denominator

3rdnlng

Lets confine this to what you said- I wish I was in the music scene in SF in the 60's. So you would have enjoyed being the only straight person at the show? Sounds like a nightmare to me.

He would have made sure to wear flowers in his hair. How much of a nightmare could tnat have been?

;-P

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright you wrote this while I was typing #159 so I admit you squared up. It's just that I remember the late 60's and the "I'm high on life" rednecks could be real pompous dickheads.

Oh hell no man. I would have been high as a kite. I was the "give it to Jiim, he'll tell us what it does guy" back in the 70's. :lol: I just hate the crap now. Drugs that is. I love my booze that's why I stopped. Grace Slick on booze:

There isn’t any other drug that can turn you into an ass in just three hours. I love it. It’s fabulous. But I just can’t do it.”

Oh hell no man. I would have been high as a kite. I was the "give it to Jiim, he'll tell us what it does guy" back in the 70's. :lol: I just hate the crap now. Drugs that is. I love my booze that's why I stopped. Grace Slick on booze:

Yeah I was the test guy, did the first of the new 4 way. "This is 4 hits bull ****" and dropped the whole square. What a night that was.