FSU to Buffalo

JustinMychal

before the pre season game vs the Vikings there was an article about the teams with the most players from one college and the Bills were on the list with Florida State. With that being the case, paired with our need of a number one receiver does Kelvin Benjamin become a very likely pick in this years draft?

I'm a Stevie Fan but I'll admit his days are numbered and EJ already has great chemistry with Robert Woods.

After playing with EJ for 2'seasons and winning 2 bowl games as his #1 option the comfort level with one another can't get much better then it was back at FSU.

I AM NOT in favor of picking him at 9 but I think he would be a great day 2 pick up. The kid is 6'5 234lbs with a low 4.4 40

Your thoughts Bills Family?

before the pre season game vs the Vikings there was an article about the teams with the most players from one college and the Bills were on the list with Florida State. With that being the case, paired with our need of a number one receiver does Kelvin Benjamin become a very likely pick in this years draft?

I'm a Stevie Fan but I'll admit his days are numbered

You'll admit to who his days are numbered? There's zero evidence of this.

he's rounding the curve toward 30......I'm not saying he's going to get cut or traded

He will be 28 before the season starts, technically that is close to 30 but he has two full seasons before that occurs which is a lot of time in NFL years. If he was 29 and going on 30 before the season began I could see this as an issue plus WRs age better than a lot of positions and SJ13 doesn't rely on speed to succeed so his descent should be slower than most WRs.

Just seemed like he was a bigger beefier WR. Was just a thought. I could easily be wrong here. I don't watch much NCAA. But a big physical WR that has the frame to pack on some extra pounds seems like a fair assessment. But that's jmo.

Huge FSU fan here and my two cents on Benjamin: He's unbelievably talented, uses his frame to shield DBs and high points the ball, plays faster than he seems and

can break away, expect to see 4.5 or so at the combine. Has a tendency to leave the ball hanging out like a loaf of bread and was responsible for a few fumbles this year. Was sure handed all year and Winston's go to guy in the clutch. Didn't see the field as a freshman as he was overweight and didn't have the work ethic,

really stepped up and became a solid WR. I don't think he makes it to the 2nd round but this is a draft heavy with WR none really head turners after Watkins. Would be a steal with our 2nd round pick.

Nice one sir.

Why? Because you decided to focus on on throw away comment in the OP's post? The Bills will draft a WR in the draft. I 100% guaran!@#$ingtee that they will. That being the case this topic is about Benjamin, stop trying to turn it into something else.

He only played with EJ one season. But that's besides the point. I can't explain why, but I have been seeing this guy like I looked at Alshon Jeffery when he came out, and I hated him...until this season. He's tall, he's big and strong, he has the ability to make some amazing plays coupled with the ability to flat out drop some easy ones. I though Jeffery was going to be a bust, and his first season was certainly not anything special, but then he blew up this year. I think Benjamin may have a similar growing curve and potentially could be a big time big receiver. I'm in on him and wouldn't mind this scenario in the 2nd at all if he's still there or late 1st as a trade down option.

Edited by Mark80

Why? Because you decided to focus on on throw away comment in the OP's post? The Bills will draft a WR in the draft. I 100% guaran!@#$ingtee that they will. That being the case this topic is about Benjamin, stop trying to turn it into something else.

i was just pointing out the obvious BB. It says it right in the OPs post. This could have easily ended up in any one of the "trade Stevie threads" or one of the Draft threads.

But regardless, I entertained the original opinion of the OP and addressed my thoughts on Benjamin. Which I was told I was crazy. And I accept that.

i was just pointing out the obvious BB. It says it right in the OPs post. This could have easily ended up in any one of the "trade Stevie threads" or one of the Draft threads.

But regardless, I entertained the original opinion of the OP and addressed my thoughts on Benjamin. Which I was told I was crazy. And I accept that.

And I'm pointing out what is obvious TO ME. This thread is about Benjamin yet you and a couple others decide it's really a SJ thread. I'd say your skin needs to be thicker, because you and others have turned this into a SJ thread. I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to bring it back to the OP's intention, as I see it. Namely, "what do you think of Benjamin?"

Which I was told I was crazy.
I'm sorry, I just reread the thread and I don't see anything like what you describe here.

I'm a Stevie Fan but I'll admit his days are numbered and EJ already has great chemistry with Robert Woods.

After playing with EJ for 2'seasons and winning 2 bowl games as his #1 option the comfort level with one another can't get much better then it was back at FSU.

I AM NOT in favor of picking him at 9 but I think he would be a great day 2 pick up. The kid is 6'5 234lbs with a low 4.4 40

Your thoughts Bills Family?

I'm not in favor of a WR at #9 -- would rather one of the top 2 OT's (Matthews, Robinson), LB (Mack, Mosley or Barr) or Ebron