Wahhhhh!!!! The big bad media is unfair to me!

Stewart's never hid the fact that he's a liberal...second. And a comedian first. He's never been shy of skewering anyone if it gets him a laugh.

I never thought he was much of a comedian until he found his niche doing "The Daily Show." And I think you'll find that he doesn't want to admit he's a liberal anymore, so as to appear to be impartial.

Let me know when he's actually funny.

I find Stewart funny as hell in spite of his politics, but I wonder if that is because he can get away with stuff on some his more serious interviews. His stuff with O'Reilly is simply cross-promotion crap that works for both of them. But you would never, ever, ever find someone who will show, for example, the sheer stupidity of Nancy Pelosi like he does. When Pelosi, in all her bubble-headed idiocy, admits that she has no idea what went wrong with Obmaca and that it wasn't her responsibility, there is no way you'd hear, say, Jake Tapper say, to her face, something like "Oh, well, let me get the minority leader of the house on the phone and see if she has some answers."

Bill Maher, on the other hand, is a hateful, spiteful, one-hit-wonder misogynist of the highest order and I genuinely detest him...and this comes from a guy who used to love Politically Incorrect so much I actually went to a taping of his show to meet him.

His stuff with O'Reilly is simply cross-promotion crap that works for both of them.

I wonder what % of the American people actually know this. Not "laugh when everybody else is laughing", but actually know this.

Bill Maher, on the other hand, is a hateful, spiteful, one-hit-wonder misogynist of the highest order and I genuinely detest him...and this comes from a guy who used to love Politically Incorrect so much I actually went to a taping of his show to meet him.

I have no idea what happened to Maher either.

I remember him saying he didn't want "compassionate conservatives", he wanted his conservatives to be the daddy, and stop democrat mommy from spending all the money. :lol: That is sexist, or something bad/not PC, but at least it's funny.

It seems like ever since he said that...somebody got to him, or something, because it's been all downhill ever since. My favorite is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYF1iy1_-vc

Maher, and the turds in that audience, will never be able to live that down. They are permanently owned.

I find Stewart funny as hell in spite of his politics, but I wonder if that is because he can get away with stuff on some his more serious interviews. His stuff with O'Reilly is simply cross-promotion crap that works for both of them. But you would never, ever, ever find someone who will show, for example, the sheer stupidity of Nancy Pelosi like he does. When Pelosi, in all her bubble-headed idiocy, admits that she has no idea what went wrong with Obmaca and that it wasn't her responsibility, there is no way you'd hear, say, Jake Tapper say, to her face, something like "Oh, well, let me get the minority leader of the house on the phone and see if she has some answers."

I actually go through phases where I watch his show and I simply get annoyed with his oversimplification. He attacks the GOP/Fox once a week with edited sound clips which I don't necessarily think are untrue but you could do the same for the democrats and the gop with great success. Last night's episode where he essentially mocks al qaeda and the situation in Syria for laughs annoyed me. A lot of people are dying and he turns it into a joke. I could just imagine his reaction if the **** going on in Syria would be happening under a Republican president.

Maher is funny but his audience bothers me more than he does. Anytime a democrat/left leaning guest finishes a sentence, the audience cheers as though the home team just threw the game winning TD.

Gutfeld tries but he's not funny but his guest on Redeye, Andy Levy kills me.

I wonder what % of the American people actually know this. Not "laugh when everybody else is laughing", but actually know this.

I have no idea what happened to Maher either.

I remember him saying he didn't want "compassionate conservatives", he wanted his conservatives to be the daddy, and stop democrat mommy from spending all the money. :lol: That is sexist, or something bad/not PC, but at least it's funny.

It seems like ever since he said that...somebody got to him, or something, because it's been all downhill ever since. My favorite is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYF1iy1_-vc

Maher, and the turds in that audience, will never be able to live that down. They are permanently owned.

Ouch!

Yeah...!@#$ both of you, you !@#$s.

:lol:

actually, I wasn't referring to you at all.[Emphasis mine :lol: Sorry Azalin, but this is "inconceivable" for some.] it's still funny, though.

inconceivable.jpg

Wow, Azalin with the no-look, posterizing troll. Unintentional?, yet devastating. He even used an emoticon. Nice. (If this was intentional, then you sir are a master, and much, much better than I)

The timing couldn't have been better. Nothing like proving it's always about Tom. :lol: This is frankly: perfect. (I'm hoping it was intentional, we've needed a real replacement for Crayonz for quite some time.)

Well, no one can say I didn't try, but apparently there will be no end.....

inconceivable.jpg

Wow, Azalin with the no-look, posterizing troll. Unintentional?, yet devastating. He even used an emoticon. Nice. (If this was intentional, then you sir are a master, and much, much better than I)

The timing couldn't have been better. Nothing like proving it's always about Tom. :lol: This is frankly: perfect. (I'm hoping it was intentional, we've needed a real replacement for Crayonz for quite some time.)

Well, no one can say I didn't try, but apparently there will be no end.....

Go back to post #36 of this thread and you'll see it was about the 3:00am narcissist not the 3:00pm one

Go back to post #36 of this thread and you'll see it was about the 3:00am narcissist not the 3:00pm one

Go back to post #49-50 of this thread and you'll see something hilarious.

I understand(still holding out hope though) who it was about. My understanding isn't the hilarity here. Tom's propensity to assume everything is about him is.

My understanding is actually irrelevant.

I understand(still holding out hope though) who it was about. My understanding isn't the hilarity here. Tom's propensity to assume everything is about him is.

Nice!

Really? You thought I was serious? You thought I really thought they were talking about me? :lol: You're hilariously obtuse.