Jermichael Finley expects to be cleared for contact in a few weeks

bufffan031

I dont know what to make of Finley...you think he would be a monster especially in that offense but he never seemed to break out

he is good for a couple big games a year but was just never consistent

Edited by Max997

We love these little baby robins with broken wings.

How about we sign guys who can actually play?

We love these little baby robins with broken wings.

How about we sign guys who can actually play?

outlandish statements from you still ?

We really need to get some kind of positive attitude towards Chris and Moeaki. We don't have any Bills data on Tony really . and the Chris kid , not much more .

Potential in both though i am guessing .

Pitta

Patriots will sign him. Makes perfect, too much, sense.

i just noticed your LB suggestion in your signature . well done ! Edited by 3rdand12

We really need to get some kind of positive attitude towards Chris and Moeaki. We don't have any Bills data on Tony really . and the Chris kid , not much more .

Potential in both though i am guessing .

Pitta

i just noticed your LB suggestion in your signature . well done !

And imagine if we would have kept a few of my other suggestions:

Dwan Edwards (over Mark Anderson) - we'd have a 34DE and 43DT

Smith (last year I wanted him)

Donte Whitner (wanted him at the time, indifferent now)

Goeff Hangartner

Bryan Scott (early in the season when we kept losing DB's, a versatile experienced LB/DB is nice to have)

Poz, (which now works out as a push. If we had him...Alonso?)

I wanted us to get Chandler Jones, or least offer him.

Going back I wanted Greer, too.

I am sure I had a few whiffs, but I do not remember them.

edit: Corey Mac was one I wanted to keep that we successfully moved beyond

I was fine with all the money Levitre wanted but saw how we screwed ourselves with no backup plan, thus, maybe I would have paid a lot for him once realizing we got our cart in front of the horse.

Also, when CJ comes due, I will carefully weigh his contract. It is dependent upon the next two years but I would be fine with letting him walk and/or franchising him and/or trading him. He likely will not be worth the money he will desire.

Edited by jboyst62

And imagine if we would have kept a few of my other suggestions:

Dwan Edwards (over Mark Anderson) - we'd have a 34DE and 43DT

Smith (last year I wanted him)

Donte Whitner (wanted him at the time, indifferent now)

Goeff Hangartner

Bryan Scott (early in the season when we kept losing DB's, a versatile experienced LB/DB is nice to have)

Poz, (which now works out as a push. If we had him...Alonso?)

I wanted us to get Chandler Jones, or least offer him.

Going back I wanted Greer, too.

I am sure I had a few whiffs, but I do not remember them.

edit: Corey Mac was one I wanted to keep that we successfully moved beyond

I was fine with all the money Levitre wanted but saw how we screwed ourselves with no backup plan, thus, maybe I would have paid a lot for him once realizing we got our cart in front of the horse.

Also, when CJ comes due, I will carefully weigh his contract. It is dependent upon the next two years but I would be fine with letting him walk and/or franchising him and/or trading him. He likely will not be worth the money he will desire.

Its not fair to you , or him to say that at this point . Lets leave that to the coaches to sort out this year . We have a couple players coming up on the block these next two years . Money management will be an issue soon enough some folks dont want to address .

Its not fair to you , or him to say that at this point . Lets leave that to the coaches to sort out this year . We have a couple players coming up on the block these next two years . Money management will be an issue soon enough some folks dont want to address .

Was Corey Mac a core ST player ?

Bills need more TE !

i dont understand the Jabari Greer stuff...hes a descent corner, never all pro never even a pro bowl but we talk like ohhh if we just could have kept Greer look at him now. Because of the Super Bowl ? he missed most of that season and the Saints offense carried the load

Not at all because of the season. At the time I remember that every time I looked at the D I saw Winfield and Clements and saw how great they were. I knew we wouldn't keep both long term and things were all ready starting on the downward side with respect to the team. I saw Greer as having potential to be a contributor, never expected a Pro Bowl or top 5 or even 10 at his position, but I thought he was worth keeping on this roster over many others at the time due to his youth and upside.

You could see his hustle, his effort, his skill, smarts, speed, etc. He was decent as a returner, as well, at least from what I remember from a long time ago.

Was Corey Mac a core ST player ?

Bills need more TE !

CMac was a core to our special teams that was not replaced. Instead we filled the roster with OL and DL and other positions that do not do well on ST. We lost our 3rd RB late in the season. Our top two RB's can't play ST.

Yeah, we need TE's. TE's are a vital part of ST. DB's, too. Our DB's were injured all year.

i dont understand the Jabari Greer stuff...hes a descent corner, never all pro never even a pro bowl but we talk like ohhh if we just could have kept Greer look at him now. Because of the Super Bowl ? he missed most of that season and the Saints offense carried the load

he wasn't paid top money though. 5 years 25 mil i think. He's played well enough for them to start for them since he left us so must be good enough.

I dont know what to make of Finley...you think he would be a monster especially in that offense but he never seemed to break out he is good for a couple big games a year but was just never consistent

Exactly.

If we target any TE in free agency, I bet its Pettigrew. Especially now that Schwartz is on board.

No, thanks...hands of stone. He looks great on paper...everything you'd want in a TE, physically...but is a dud in actuality. I'd rather have Finley and I don't want him either.