FA WR Eric Decker

Tipster19

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious to see what absurd contract he got.

But not to worry, catching balls from Geno Smith will be pretty much the same as it was in Denver.

He did fine with Tebow and Geno>>Tebow, obviously PFM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Geno>>>>Tebow

Steve Largent perhaps ? Gotta give a special shoutout to Easy EdMccaffrey and and Wayne Chrebet.

Welkahhhhh maybe had it.

largent was the last guy I could think of.

Those slot guys, like welker, don't really count. As a no. 1, you go up against the no. 1 CB and likely are double-teamed-- much different than a slot guy.

Seriously though. Name for me the last legit no. 1 white WR in the NFL.

It was another Denver WR, Ed McCaffrey, maybe the ballsiest WR that I have ever seen. When he broke his leg Rod Smith stood over him and cried. Now THAT'S the kind of WR that I hope Buffalo gets in this year's draft.

Steve Largent perhaps ? Gotta give a special shoutout to Easy EdMccaffrey and and Wayne Chrebet.

Welkahhhhh maybe had it.

My apologies, I didn't see that you had already named McCaffrey. I loved the guy, wearing those band-aids that he called pads! Lol!

Cris Collinsworth: Cincinnati Bengals

3 Time Pro-Bowler

Played from 1981 to 1988

Drafted in the 2nd round of the 1981 draft by the Cincinnati Bengals

Career: 90 games(Knee injury), 417 receptions, 6698 yards, 16.1 yards/catch, 36 touchdowns

Ed McCaffrey: New York Giants, San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos

3 Time Super Bowl Champion

1 Time Pro-Bowler

Played from 1990 to 2006

Drafted in the 3rd round of the 1991 draft by the New York Giants

Career: 185 games, 565 receptions, 7422 yards, 13.1 yards/catch, 55 touchdowns.

Edited by Dragonborn10

It was another Denver WR, Ed McCaffrey, maybe the ballsiest WR that I have ever seen. When he broke his leg Rod Smith stood over him and cried. Now THAT'S the kind of WR that I hope Buffalo gets in this

I liked mccaffrey but even that might be a stretch calling him a true no. 1, since they also had rod smith. Smith and mccaffrey were almost like two no. 2 WRs out there, but were both productive.

In a certain sense, decker reminds me of mccaffrey. But the expectations for decker are a lot higher.

not quite as much as i expected. essentially identical to stevies contract. neither being a game breaker or intimidating receiver but both being at the top of the depth chart it probably works out as a good set of comparable players.

not quite as much as i expected. essentially identical to stevies contract. neither being a game breaker or intimidating receiver but both being at the top of the depth chart it probably works out as a good set of comparable players.

And Decker gets the dropsies too. Even with Manning.