Would ya?

Gary M

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um...what's wrong with peeking in dressing rooms....oh crap! ignore that...i meant to say Yeah...that's bull crap!

WHAT ARE THEY DOING PEEKING IN DRESSING ROOMS?

If she spent $ in the store let he alone.

would I, as an adult, suckle a breast there? youbetcha

I don't but I do know that if your child is hungry it does not have to be fed that second. Just because you're a mother with a young child doesn't the world revolves around you.

Have you ever shopped with a women, that kid was probably starving.

If she walked in and went straight to the changing room with no intention to make a purchase I'd agree that she shouldn't be allowed there.

if she was indeed shopping there

She went there to buy something and junior out up a fuss. I can understand that.

she can't go to the food court now could she?

Have you ever shopped with a women, that kid was probably starving.

after 3 + hours most likely Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

If she walked in and went straight to the changing room with no intention to make a purchase I'd agree that she shouldn't be allowed there.

if she was indeed shopping there

She went there to buy something and junior out up a fuss. I can understand that.

she can't go to the food court now could she?

after 3 + hours most likely

Why could she not go to the food court or a bench in the mall? You see that all the time.

I am still trying to figure out why she asked. grab another garment go in and feed the kid.

I'm looking at it form the angle of why someone would have to wait to use the dressing room while someone is using it to nurse her baby. She doesnt have to do it there. These days she can do it anywhere.

Edited by Chef Jim

and if the baby is crying the mother get comments and sneers from others as if she is a bad parent...damned if you do, damned if you don't...she probably retreated somewhere concealed to avoid having these same evil looks she would have gotten from others if she did out in the open, like you indicate she has every right to do...and before you give me a big 'wah' over having to put up with something as 'viscous' as an 'evil look'....to a parent it really does make a big impact, no matter how thick skin you may think you have.

I don't but I do know that if your child is hungry it does not have to be fed that second. Just because you're a mother with a young child doesn't the world revolves around you.

Now next on our tour, if you look to the left, you will see the ubiquitous indignant American. Shhhh, be very, very quiet, she is feeding her young!

Why could she not go to the food court or a bench in the mall? You see that all the time.

Exactly. Or how about the alley. I wonder what "the alley" really looks like. Can we get a picture? Of course NOT before a front shot of the Mama... You know, so we could answer: Would ya?

A bit of a butter face, but breastfeeding makes the body come back alot quicker!

Oops to my previous post. Thanks, didn't get down that far.

and if the baby is crying the mother get comments and sneers from others as if she is a bad parent...damned if you do, damned if you don't...she probably retreated somewhere concealed to avoid having these same evil looks she would have gotten from others if she did out in the open, like you indicate she has every right to do...and before you give me a big 'wah' over having to put up with something as 'viscous' as an 'evil look'....to a parent it really does make a big impact, no matter how thick skin you may think you have.

Come on! Such is life! I sat next to a lady and her toddler on the airplane to the Tampa game this year... She passed out treat baggies with a little note in it... Are you kidding me! I remember changing my kid's diaper on the floor of crowded plane where the flight attendant station is... Think I was worried about dirty looks?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois