Best NFL coach the last 25 years...

Dopey

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shula and Belichick.

Unfortunately for us Bills fans just as we were finally passing Shula we encountered Belichick in SB XXV. His introduction to the AFC East in the mid-90's greatly contributed to the end of the Bills AFC East domination. He even pulled the curtain on Flutie Magic in 1998. We all know the beatdown he has delivered to us since he became Pats HC.

Since the AFL/NFL merger these two guys have been killing the Bills for most of that time.

Shula and Belichick.

Unfortunately for us Bills fans just as we were finally passing Shula we encountered Belichick in SB XXV. His introduction to the AFC East in the mid-90's greatly contributed to the end of the Bills AFC East domination. He even pulled the curtain on Flutie Magic in 1998. We all know the beatdown he has delivered to us since he became Pats HC.

Since the AFL/NFL merger these two guys have been killing the Bills for most of that time.

I was thinking the same thing - why did we get stuck in the same division with the two greatest coaches?!?

And, you nailed it. It's not just as head coach, but he killed us in the Super Bowl and the Flutie Magic.

BB the best of all time? Possibly! If it wasn't for the cheating. Without Brady He is probably at a .600 record and without the Refs He is at a .500 record. Who knows without the cheating scandal and that in my opinion just like steroids in a baseball player wipes out the record. Disclaimer: Im not sure if I am biased because he is a Patriot and all that stuff!

Belichick without Brady = lower winning % than Jauron. Belichick after lucking into a 6th round pick and possible the best QB ever = best coach? :rolleyes:

If you aren't saying Joe Gibbs, you're wrong. He didn't have his career made by an all time great QB. He won SBs with Mark Rypien, Doug Williams, and Joe Theisman. No QB has ever won as much as he did with average QBs.