Grab List for DraftTek

Astrobot

In preparing our Mock Draft for this coming week, I've been asked which players to "Grab" if they are still there at Pick 9. The ORDER of how you list them determines the order in which the computer checks them. If they're there, the computer assigns the player to the Bills.

This is my current grab list, in updated order. I'll change this until Sunday Night at 9 pm EST then submit it "as is" to DraftTek:

Grabs (In Priority Order:

3 Buffalo Grab Sammy Watkins Clemson WRF 6'1" 205 1
8 Buffalo Grab Greg Robinson Auburn ROT 6'5" 320 1
7 Buffalo Grab Mike Evans Texas A&M WRF 6'5" 225 1
5 Buffalo Grab C.J. Mosley Alabama ILB 6'2" 232 1
6 Buffalo Grab Khalil Mack Buffalo OLB34 6'2" 244 1
9 Buffalo Grab Eric Ebron North Carolina TE 6'4" 245 1
4 Buffalo Grab Blake Bortles UCF QB 6'3" 230 1
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(247, 247, 247)]10 Buffalo Grab Derek Carr Fresno State QB 6'3" 212 1[/background][/font][/color]

Won't Be There:

1 Buffalo Grab Jadeveon Clowney South Carolina OLB34 6'5" 272 1

2 Buffalo Grab Anthony Barr UCLA OLB34 6'3" 238 1

Removed:

11 Buffalo Grab Jace Amaro Texas Tech TE 6'5" 257 1

12 Buffalo Cyrus Kouandjio Alabama ROT 6'5" 312 1

13 Buffalo Grab Darqueze Dennard Michigan State CB

Edited by Astrobot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for discussion purposes...here is Kiper's latest Big Board:

#1- Jadeveon Clowney DE

#2- Anthony Barr OLB

#3- Jake Matthews OT

#4- Greg Robinson OT

#5- Khalil Mack OLB

#6- Sammy Watkins WR

#7- Eric Ebron TE

#8- Teddy Bridgewater QB

#9- Blake Bortles QB

#10- Timmy Jernigan DT

#11- Taylor Lewan OT

#12- Johnny Manziel QB

#13- C.J. Mosley LB

#14- Marqise Lee WR

#15- Mike Evans WR

http://insider.espn....ebuts-big-board

I'd take Evans, Robinson, Ebron, Amaro, and Yankey off the list (or move them to the end).

I think #9 is too high for any of those guys since they could probably swing a trade and pick one of them up later in the first.

I don't know if DraftTek takes those types of scenarios into consideration, and I'm not saying those players suck or will be busts, etc. I just think it doesn't make sense to take any of them at #9.

Get bortles and Carr out of consideration and we are ready to roll.

Gotta patch up wr and OL first IMO. Nab a qb later or go all on next year if EJ regresses.

Would you like to see RT Greg Robinson, RT, added back in? Some drafts have him in top 6.

I can remove players we wouldn't take at Pick 9, and take players off that I think would never fall to Pick 9 (Clowney for example).

Doing That Now.

id pull the qbs. any real reason not to include the higher prospects though? may as well come up with a top 9 ranking and thats the final list of guys.

id pull the qbs. any real reason not to include the higher prospects though? may as well come up with a top 9 ranking and thats the final list of guys.

Yeah, I didn't mean to suggest my opinion represented all Bills fans' nor that those players are undraftable.

I agree, can we come up with a more or less consensus Top 9 and then take the 9th best prospect in our collective opinion?

1. Bridgewater

2. Manziel

3. Clowney

4. Watkins

5. Mack

6. Mosely

7. Barr

8. Bortles

9. Carr

10. Dennard

11. Benjamin

12. Matthews

13. Robinson

14. Kouandjio

15. Martin

16. Lee

17. Ebron

18. Amaro

19. Lewan

20. Evans

That's my quick and dirty top 20 board FOR THE BILLS. By no means is that a mock and I wouldn't argue with anyone bumping up or knocking down any player by a few slots.

Yeah, I didn't mean to suggest my opinion represented all Bills fans' nor that those players are undraftable.

I agree, can we come up with a more or less consensus Top 9 and then take the 9th best prospect in our collective opinion?

honestly, probably even higher if we dont include qbs. odds are wed end up with someone 2-3 slots above 9th on our list, if not more based on how the draft shakes out.... but you could include the qbs and just know 9 would be the lowest that it goes for us.

Edited by NoSaint

the last drafttek mock looked good and id be happy with the first 2 picks

1.mike evans-we need a big WR and he looks to be the part

2eric ebron-he falls to the second and that would be a steal

be a pretty crazy draft for us. i would be happy with sammy watkins too i really like him so him or mike evans

Get bortles and Carr out of consideration and we are ready to roll.

Gotta patch up wr and OL first IMO. Nab a qb later or go all on next year if EJ regresses.

all on next year . unless. skip qb this year. but be very prepared to throw All the beans in next draft if this season shows poorly.

Ebron Cyrus . mmm trade back

Sure. Him and Jernigan.

Don't wanna go Defense but Jernigan could shore things up

85 bears style !

My personal vote would go to Watkins(by a ton), followed by Mosley or BAMA OL starts with a k at 9.

Kouandjio.

Anybody else want Jernigan at 9? He's not in the DraftTek Top 20, I'll say that.

I have put Robinson back in. Because of his versatility, I'd have him over some of the other OL guys.

My early predictions are still about the same...

In no order of preference whatsoever...One of these players will be with the Buffalo Bills by the end of Round #1 2014...

Sammy Watkins, Mike Evans, Eric Ebron, Kelvin Benjamin...

Just a reminder...I'm always right... :P

Edited by KOKBILLS