The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

not only is that completely lacking any class whatsoever, I have to laugh at the way you make a sweeping generalization about people making generalizations. :lol:

it's not sweeping, it's directed at those that defended bundy in the thread. it's well documented on this very site.

nothing needs to be subtly changesd cuz that's about as subtle as a brick. it's overtly racist referring to an entire race as "they" as if everyone black is identical and all are lazy and unprincipled.

but again, that's not the point here. the point is that you and the gang of merry men (who btw apparently feel entitled to rule the board - ie the gatorman thread) defend a statement like this while being appalled at taxation for public health reasons. it's ostensibly about freedom and liberty to you folks and not having others decide what's best for you. that holds as long as you're talking about yourself or someone that looks like you. it seems to stop when others are the object.

reading back, TYTT was not defending the statement itself, his issue was the literal misconstruing of the actual quote.

I don't think anyone here would say Blacks are worse off today, than under Slavery. Heck, just ask Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods.

reading back, TYTT was not defending the statement itself, his issue was the literal misconstruing of the actual quote.

I don't think anyone here would say Blacks are worse off today, than under Slavery. Heck, just ask Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods.

yes, any reasonable person would find it ridiculous on it's face. some posting here did not and bunday did actually say it. unfortunately, he is someone.

ironic considering many of the cons here defended a man that called for the reinstitution of slavery, yet are outraged at taxing cigarettes. it seems moral outrage is extremely selective and illogical in your little knitting circle.

Selective moral outrage? Uhh, yeah. What's wrong with that? Even if anyone here did defend his racist remarks regarding slavery what on earth does that have to do with railing against overtaxation. :wacko:

yes, any reasonable person would find it ridiculous on it's face. some posting here did not and bunday did actually say it. unfortunately, he is someone.

Who posting here did not think it was a foolish statement?

Selective moral outrage? Uhh, yeah. What's wrong with that? Even if anyone here did defend his racist remarks regarding slavery what on earth does that have to do with railing against overtaxation. :wacko:

what is the argument against taxation of cigarettes based on? individual rights, correct? if not, then provide an alternative basis. you can't reasonably argue for individual rights while defending a pro slavery (can we at least agree bundy's statement was this?) statement.

what is the argument against taxation of cigarettes based on? individual rights, correct? if not, then provide an alternative basis. you can't reasonably argue for individual rights while defending a pro slavery (can we at least agree bundy's statement was this?) statement.

You have got to be !@#$ing kidding me??

Who the hell is defending pro slavery?

You are now officially insane in my book.

it's not sweeping, it's directed at those that defended bundy in the thread. it's well documented on this very site.

those that defended Bundy?

your own words:

'you and the gang of merry men (who btw apparently feel entitled to rule the board - ie the gatorman thread)'

I believe you also used the term 'lily white'.

there's no need for you to make race an issue here.

You have got to be !@#$ing kidding me??

Who the hell is defending pro slavery?

You are now officially insane in my book.

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you haven't read the bundy thread. if after reading it, you do not label some of the posters there insane as well, then your label will be "not worthy of consideration"

those that defended Bundy?

your own words:

'you and the gang of merry men (who btw apparently feel entitled to rule the board - ie the gatorman thread)'

I believe you also used the term 'lily white'.

there's no need for you to make race an issue here.

read the bundy thread. where was your outrage over the posts "needlessly" making race an issue there?

Edited by birdog1960

i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you haven't read the bundy thread. if after reading it, you do not label some of the posters there insane as well, then your label will be "not worthy of consideration"

I don't give a flying flip what you think is worthy of consideration. :lol:

my sentiments exactly towards your characterization. the purpose of the post was to illustrate your hypocrisy. it did.

So if I call you insane without also calling everyone insane that you consider insane I'm a hypocrite? That's fan!@#$ingtastic!!

Edited by Chef Jim