The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

Medicare for all, but means testing to further soak people who actually responsibly planned?

!@#$ you.

It's the SoProg way. It's not fair that some people earn more than others, and only the government knows how to make things fair.

We should keep their social security, too. I mean, yeah, they paid in, but they don't need it so they should be forced to give it to someone else.

Idiots.

Edited by LABillzFan

It's the SoProg way. It's not fair that some people earn more than others, and only the government knows how to make things fair.

We should keep their social security, too. I mean, yeah, they paid in, but they don't need it so they should be forced to give it to someone else.

Idiots.

pollution

A single person making over $200k a year and married couple making over $250k a year. Now do you have enough ammo to answer the question?

I doubt very much that any passable legislation for medicare means testing would use those thresholds.

Your partisan wish

My sincere wish as someone who enjoys this community.

If this were a gated community, the HOA would have forced you out almost immediately for taking huge steaming ***** all over your neighbors yards.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

My sincere wish as someone who enjoys this community.

If this were a gated community, the HOA would have forced you out almost immediately for taking huge steaming ***** all over your neighbors yards.

it's why I live out in the country. my dogs take steaming ***** with wild abandon. no one can complain. hoa's are for sheep.

it's why I live out in the country. my dogs take steaming ***** with wild abandon. no one can complain. hoa's are for sheep.

HOA's aren't for me either. I also live out in the sticks. Property is much cheaper, and the community is much warmer.

But that's really not the point. It was a metaphor.