Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The “Religion” Of Islam

No the thread is about Islam. Why do you people try and change the subject? Why is wrong to make an obvious point, and then no one disputes it, they only point of other things.

Very hard to dispute that in Islam, they treat women, children, and gay people badly. Pretty much impossible. This has nothing to do with Catholics, blacks, midgets, people who have nothing to add or even attempt to contradict a point, prostitutes, or even Bobby Cox.

Just want to warn you, you're very likely to get destroyed on your position... but it will be fun to see you entrench that sweeping statements about groups people, and or religions don't regularly make people like you look like retards.

I do appreciate the irony you serve up though.

Edited by B-Large

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just more of the same, you cannot deny any of it, even when the name of the thread contains this is obviously about Muslims.

Pathetic.

Tom's post #26 quoted below can not be considered as an opposing viewpoint to yours in regards to Islam. You may be rejecting a colleague or the other pea to your pod.

"Actually it's because the Mongols killed everyone who would have begun the Reformation, and left Islam in the hands of reactionary freaks."

http://content.time....,185647,00.html

They don't even allow issuance if ID card for women in Saudi Arabia. It is nuts, there is no proof of their existence!!

Human Rights Watch says Saudi women are ‘kept in childhood’. I guess they are making that up.

So, are you talking about the (US backed) oppressive rule of the Saudi Royal Family, or are you talking about the entire 23.4% of the global population?

!@#$ing retard.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

So, are you talking about the (US backed) oppressive rule of the Saudi Royal Family, or are you talking about the entire 23.4% of the global population?

!@#$ing retard.

Again, shows how stupid you are, this has nothing at all do with the US backing it or not, you people are so stupid you can't even argue on point, this is about Islam treating women like crap.

You still can't even deny it. Pretty obvious who the adults are. So what do people actually do for work who are trying to defend Islam, somehow, by making no points at all? Pretty sure it is nothing substantial because the way you are shows you are incapable of doing anything important at all for a career.

Again, shows how stupid you are, this has nothing at all do with the US backing it or not, you people are so stupid you can't even argue on point, this is about Islam treating women like crap.

You still can't even deny it. Pretty obvious who the adults are. So what do people actually do for work who are trying to defend Islam, somehow, by making no points at all? Pretty sure it is nothing substantial because the way you are shows you are incapable of doing anything important at all for a career.

Here's the thing about the internet:

It gives total morons a public venue in which they can showcase their stupidity. This would be fine, because for those of us without absurd and myopic world views, you can publicly announce who you are, and the rest of us are able to avoid you. However, this is not without it's problems. This public venue also allows those fools to interact with other complete fools, who reinforce that broken mindset; at which point you let your ignorance spew forth from your fingertips like an undercooked chicken taco ****, poured from a large intestine otherwise overfull with far too many of yesterday's Natty Lites.

This is you.

You haven't offered a substantiated opinion. You simply made a hasty generalization about 23.4% of the global population, backed with nothing other than your own bigotry, which you've reinforced with ancedotal evidence, which, in the most likely of senarios, was internally corrupted by your own pre-existing confirmation biases.

The reason I haven't ventured to dispute your broad brush claims about the Muslim world, retard, is because you haven't substantiated them with any data; which is the burden that falls to you when you make a positive assertion. You've given me nothing to argue against except your idiocy, and you don't argue with stupid; you simply tell it how stupid it is and then get out of the way while it self destructs.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

WHen are you going to actually deny Islam treats women like crap instead of giving lessons why you should not be on the internet so you can prove with each post how unimportant you must be in life.

Any person of reasonable intelligence knows that not all the countries who practice Islam are, but even the moderate ones hold women way back.

There is little doubt people like Tasker do pretty much unimportant things for real life work, you are incapable of understanding how adults think, and just not able to be in any kind of a position where adults would trust you. You think like a child, adults know general statements don't apply to all. However, since all religious leaders in Islam are not close to moderate, it is fair to say they are in a category of "bigotry" themselves. Hilarious, you calling me a bigot for pointing out bigotry. People like you make me puke.

What I have offered is not opinion, it is a proven fact that you still cannot deny. This is not bigotry, it is like calling the sky blue.

I make good money and my wife sells craft beer, I would not touch nattie lights, I get all the good stuff, free, have at least 80 different kinds of beer in my fridge at all times.

Any person of reasonable intelligence knows that not all the countries who practice Islam are, but even the moderate ones hold women way back.

have you considered the possibility that the treatment of women in these countries may be more a reflection of their culture than it is their religion?

have you considered the possibility that the treatment of women in these countries may be more a reflection of their culture than it is their religion?

No, he hasn't. He refuses to view the economic underpinnings of these regions, or their internal political states (largely despotic, which actively rely on social oppression to sustain themselves), or education levels of the populace, or the fact that most of the cultures in these areas of the world are still tribal nomadic.

He also doesn't consider the Women's Rights movement right here in his own back yard, and that we franchised our own women less than 100 years ago.

Just more of the same, you cannot deny any of it, even when the name of the thread contains this is obviously about Muslims.

Pathetic.

So you're saying that all Republicans are Muslims?

Or are all Muslims Republicans?

Tom's post #26 quoted below can not be considered as an opposing viewpoint to yours in regards to Islam. You may be rejecting a colleague or the other pea to your pod.

"Actually it's because the Mongols killed everyone who would have begun the Reformation, and left Islam in the hands of reactionary freaks."

And note that the Republican Party is in the hands of reactionary freaks.

Youn and Tasker are clueless, their religion is their culture, they are one and the same. Adults know this, it is a fact. It is not even debateable. Islam is a culture, a religion, a doctrine, it provides a legal system in Sharia Law, it is all one and the same, man you people are stupid, these are actual facts.

Youn and Tasker are clueless, their religion is their culture, they are one and the same. Adults know this, it is a fact. It is not even debateable. Islam is a culture, a religion, a doctrine, it provides a legal system in Sharia Law, it is all one and the same, man you people are stupid, these are actual facts.

You seem to be repeatedly missing the satire. So let me spell it out.

Your facts aren't.

No, he hasn't. He refuses to view the economic underpinnings of these regions, or their internal political states (largely despotic, which actively rely on social oppression to sustain themselves), or education levels of the populace, or the fact that most of the cultures in these areas of the world are still tribal nomadic.

He also doesn't consider the Women's Rights movement right here in his own back yard, and that we franchised our own women less than 100 years ago.

They are this way because they are freaking Islam, and they keep people stupid on purpose so they can easily manipulated by Sharia Law. Hard to mess with facts. The Muslim countires that have better human rights are obviously the ones where women are allowed to drive, be educated and such. You can't even argue your own point, everything you said supports what I say.

You seem to be repeatedly missing the satire. So let me spell it out.

Your facts aren't.

They most certainly are you cannot depute them other than to say they are Republicans and the answer No like a child. Pretty sure you make about 15 bucks an hour or less.

They most certainly are you cannot depute them other than to say they are Republicans and the answer No like a child. Pretty sure you make about 15 bucks an hour or less.

I actually pay him $25 an hour to cut my grass.

They are this way because they are freaking Islam, and they keep people stupid on purpose so they can easily manipulated by Sharia Law. Hard to mess with facts. The Muslim countires that have better human rights are obviously the ones where women are allowed to drive, be educated and such. You can't even argue your own point, everything you said supports what I say.

I can disprove those "facts" by talking to my Muslim coworkers for five minutes.

I can disprove those "facts" by talking to my Muslim coworkers for five minutes.

Haha,a liberal do gooder wants to use I have a black friend (sub Muslim) that he likely always makes fun of. How cute. So let me guess, you handle the bacon on the Walmart check out line that they don't like to touch.